You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Yoshino Kraken and 66 plane kills

3 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,667 posts
17,490 battles

Hello captains , :cap_cool:here is a video where I go over some of the reasons Yoshino is considered not as strong as other tier 10 cruisers but when played to her strengths can be a weapon also , not just a damage farmer . in this video I get A Kraken:Smile_izmena: and 66 plane kills:cap_rambo:  . This game the red CV has a CV PR of 1600 over a 1000 more than ours so just showing that CVs are not all powerful as some would like you to believe . The red CV has a good game (3rd on team in a tier 10 match) . My Youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you find the videos strategies , reviews and funny videos helpful , happy hunting 

[A-D-F]
Members
478 posts
16,375 battles

I would hate to "burst your AA bubble", but Kaga has tier ~6 planes for all practical purposes, so they get killed by higher tier AA relatively easily. Also 12 of the plane kills were "Summoned Fighters" that were dropped by CV as "chaff" for AA

A "good CV driver" with a Shokaku, Persival or an Enterprise would have "chunked" your ship with AP bombs for 12k ~ 19k on each drop, if RNGessus is willing.

Player Rating by it self is some what misleading statistic, because it heavily weights damage dealt with out taking account the types of ships the damage is dealt to. Example being: Farming damage of a BBs instead of shooting at DDs.
Also it doesn't take into account spotting for the team and other intangible stats/actions that win games, like zoning out an enemy DD from caps or flanks.

[META_]
Members
1,667 posts
17,490 battles
On 11/28/2020 at 10:40 AM, Sammy_Small said:

I would hate to "burst your AA bubble", but Kaga has tier ~6 planes for all practical purposes, so they get killed by higher tier AA relatively easily. Also 12 of the plane kills were "Summoned Fighters" that were dropped by CV as "chaff" for AA

A "good CV driver" with a Shokaku, Persival or an Enterprise would have "chunked" your ship with AP bombs for 12k ~ 19k on each drop, if RNGessus is willing.

Player Rating by it self is some what misleading statistic, because it heavily weights damage dealt with out taking account the types of ships the damage is dealt to. Example being: Farming damage of a BBs instead of shooting at DDs.
Also it doesn't take into account spotting for the team and other intangible stats/actions that win games, like zoning out an enemy DD from caps or flanks.

If he was the same captain in another CV he would have been deplaned earlier,  🍅 or 🍅  ....I hear about if this cv was better he would do this or that but now I show a video with a competent cv captain is a different excuse..lol.... if it doesn't fit your opinion it'll never be enough...lol

Edited by Meta_Man