Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HMGKPred

Future dockyard event, dubs per phase?

4 comments in this topic

[FNGSX]
Members
102 posts
6,328 battles

Heya guys, i can't seem to find where they mentioned how much it would cost per phase to complete the next dockyard for the tier 9 IJN BB, i know its gonna have more steps so unlike the Anchorage one where ya needed to pay for the last 2 or 3, this time around it would be around 4-5? But as asked, what was the cost in dubs per phase? Id really appreciate knowing this cause i am considering blowing my current load on the Black Jean Bart. Thanks in advance.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,664 posts
27,819 battles

If the dev blog is correct, it will be 1950 doubloons per phase.  You'll need to pay for at least 4 levels to get the Hizen.  Only 22 of the 26 levels will be available to win.

ST 0.9.11 - 0.9.12, New Year Celebration and other new content - Development blog BETA (worldofwarships.com)

Edited by HamptonRoads
  • Cool 1

[FNGSX]
Members
102 posts
6,328 battles
10 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

If the dev blog is correct, it will be 1950 doubloons per phase.  You'll need to pay for at least 4 levels to get the Hizen.  Only 22 of the 26 levels will be available to win.

ST 0.9.11 - 0.9.12, New Year Celebration and other new content - Development blog BETA (worldofwarships.com)

Jawesome, thanks!

Sign in to follow this