You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

BF Spree!

7 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,692 posts

Mixed bag here.  

I bought 2 sets of the 11 Containers because the first set was nice!  The second was fine but in the first I got 2 ships I didn't have before.  The second set had a BUTT TON of camos but no ships so there's that.  I then went ahead and bought the ships I actually wanted and already had the regular versions of so now I get the missions and Dubs back on them so they payback nicely!

Container totals:

Kaga B  (oh well )

Cossack B  : )   

228K FXP

240 Shadow Lurkers

56 Type 59's

3750 Dubs

29 days of Prem Time.

Then I went ahead and bought the Dups of the ships I already have ( except he Atago )  for the Cool Look, Missions,  dubs and coal!

MASS B

ALASKA B

ATAGO B

J Bart B

Sharn B.

Going to save the rest for Christmas. :cap_horn:

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Boring 1

[GOB]
Members
2,692 posts
17 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

And your wallet said:

Enjoy your haul! :Smile_coin:

LOL Yeah!   BF and Christmas are the times I spend on me.  :Smile_glasses:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
10,869 posts
18,755 battles
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

LOL Yeah!   BF and Christmas are the times I spend on me.  

Looks like you have at least 1 hater Col, I got me a few of them (a clan full). I am still pondering if I want to spend on the game anymore at all but BF and Christmas may be where I relent and spend some, Maybe I'll flip a coin. Heads i win Tails I lose.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[GOB]
Members
2,692 posts
27 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Looks like you have at least 1 hater Col, I got me a few of them (a clan full). I am still pondering if I want to spend on the game anymore at all but BF and Christmas may be where I relent and spend some, Maybe I'll flip a coin. Heads i win Tails I lose.

Yeah I know about the widdle hater.  I grin every time I see whomever that is who pouts on anything I post.  Kind of pitiful actually.

Spending here is ok ..I don't have many things I spend on anymore so it's something.  Can't even buy anymore fishing gear.. I think I own it ALL!

[PVE]
Members
10,869 posts
18,755 battles
3 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Can't even buy anymore fishing gear.. I think I own it ALL!

When you consider that these four spoon plugs cost as much as a tier 7 or 8 ship and the fact that you can lose them in the weeds or on a sunken log, WG's cost comes into perspective.

image.png.9da51e2471d90468fb5f16c1c3b45dd6.png

[ARGSY]
Members
22,889 posts
16,962 battles

OK, if we are here to brag, I bought the Kaga B and Atago B, I paid dubs for the sequential containers, and from them I pulled the Sims B.

This was sort of the last DD I actually wanted as a duplicate, because I'm really not sure how to build her as an alternative, but on the other hand, since I do have the original Sims in port, I was able to do the mission and recoup 1500 doubloons! And because I pulled her out of a box, she came with a 10 point captain.