You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MrSparkle

In the history of WoWS, was there ever a Two Brothers game where both entire teams went up the middle?

17 comments in this topic

Members
541 posts

And what do you think it would be like lol. It's one of those things that can happen but I'm thinking never has. I'm also thinking hilarity would ensue.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,051 posts
20,748 battles

Only in arranged, exhibition battles. I remember being in a CC battle, NA vs EU CCs where we all went up the middle with secondary spec Bismarcks and didn't use our main guns.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
6,289 posts
19,196 battles

I don't recall one where the ENTIRE team on both sides went up middle, but I do recall one where a good number of both sides met in the middle.  A very constipated game.

• Funny 1

[PISD]
Members
1,816 posts
5,996 battles
36 minutes ago, Lert said:

Only in arranged, exhibition battles. I remember being in a CC battle, NA vs EU CCs where we all went up the middle with secondary spec Bismarcks and didn't use our main guns.

next time it should be all kitakami mid.

[PVE]
Members
7,570 posts
23,591 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

That was fun to watch...just 1 of many fun exhibition games that day.

The all CV battle being a major lag fest w/all those planes in the air.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,051 posts
20,748 battles
1 minute ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

The all CV battle being a major lag fest w/all those planes in the air.

Yeah I remember that. I think I was rocking a GTX 660 then? It fell down to its knees crying during that match.

Members
291 posts
10,105 battles
2 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

I don't recall one where the ENTIRE team on both sides went up middle, but I do recall one where a good number of both sides met in the middle.  A very constipated game.

I had one similar game, I think six greens and five reds met in the middle. Quick carnage, and blocked the channel for a few minutes. Did not really change the outcome of the game, just took longer.

[BINGO]
Members
144 posts
9,199 battles

Ha ha, I did have that happen in my old Hatsuharu that gave me my record for base xp.  If I recall I capped 5 times or some such for 4200 base xp. Meanwhile the channel filled up with burning and sinking hulks lol.

Edited by Willawaw

[REVY]
Members
2,606 posts
14,218 battles
10 hours ago, Lert said:

I think there was a Jingles video about this: both sides agreed to go up the middle, actual random battle.

But that was years ago.

Edited by Lord_Slayer

[REVY]
Members
2,606 posts
14,218 battles

OK, I did a internet search

Best I can find is Flambass and his team going up middle

I'm still sure there is a Jingles video with both teams going middle though. But it might have been a compilation one, and not labeled enough to find it.

[PVE]
Members
7,570 posts
23,591 battles
4 hours ago, Lord_Slayer said:

I think there was a Jingles video about this: both sides agreed to go up the middle, actual random battle.

But that was years ago.

I watched it via Zoup streaming it.

[ALLY]
Members
365 posts
20,172 battles
16 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Soshi,

I am certain the pun was intended.  I usually see this in Coop games only and it is usually the real players just sitting and waiting for the bots to emerge, not really trying to enter the channel.  So I guess in a way the players are acting like Ex-Lax and removing the constipation.

C130 signing out

[4HIM]
Members
3,244 posts
14,602 battles
21 hours ago, Lert said:

20 hours ago, Y_Nagato said:

next time it should be all kitakami mid.

Should also try:

• V-25's all up the middle.  Torps only (would have to be a custom battle)
  • All Graf Zeps.  Secondaries only.  No planes.  

[REVY]
Members
2,606 posts
14,218 battles
2 hours ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Should also try:

• V-25's all up the middle.  Torps only (would have to be a custom battle)
  • All Graf Zeps.  Secondaries only.  No planes.  

Keviseeb did a stream of this once.

T8s, secondaries only. I got cheeky and brought the Dreadnought.  It actually survived 3 passes through the middle before going down.