Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DuckyShot

One of the rarest occurrences I have ever seen

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

7,898
[GGWP]
Members
7,307 posts
17,191 battles

Last night I was playing my Akizuki and have just recently put Yamamoto on as my captain. I had a close game the other night that I would have won if I woukd have had him as my captain, so the switch was made.

I've never activated his kraken skill until last night. So it's rare for me. 

However I know that that isn't super rare... What made this a super rare occurrence was that I got to fight a Mutsu who also activated Yamamoto with a Kraken. 

I came so close to setting my kill record in this game but needed 10 more seconds (and a det flag). 

http://www.twitch.tv/ducky_shot_/v/817045473?sr=a&t=7793s

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,838
[ARGSY]
Members
22,899 posts
16,963 battles
2 minutes ago, DuckyShot said:

10 more seconds (and a det flag). 

 

That's what the captain of the Invincible might have said about the Lutzow at Jutland.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,070
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,072 posts
11 minutes ago, DuckyShot said:

Last night I was playing my Akizuki and have just recently put Yamamoto on as my captain. I had a close game the other night that I would have won if I woukd have had him as my captain, so the switch was made.

I've never activated his kraken skill until last night. So it's rare for me. 

However I know that that isn't super rare... What made this a super rare occurrence was that I got to fight a Mutsu who also activated Yamamoto with a Kraken. 

I came so close to setting my kill record in this game but needed 10 more seconds (and a det flag). 

http://www.twitch.tv/ducky_shot_/v/817045473?sr=a&t=7793s

Sounds interesting but I'm not paying five bucks to watch it, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,898
[GGWP]
Members
7,307 posts
17,191 battles
8 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

 

That's what the captain of the Invincible might have said about the Lutzow at Jutland.

That's the second time in a few weeks that I've had epic DD games interrupted by my failure to ensure the det flags resupplied after I replenished the stocks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,898
[GGWP]
Members
7,307 posts
17,191 battles
2 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Sounds interesting but I'm not paying five bucks to watch it, sorry.

Wait, how did that get turned on, big oops from me. 

Should be off now. Not sure how it got turned on, I was digging through things the other day, must have bumped it. 

Thanks for the heads up

Edited by DuckyShot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,838
[ARGSY]
Members
22,899 posts
16,963 battles
1 minute ago, DuckyShot said:

That's the second time in a few weeks that I've had epic DD games interrupted by my failure to ensure the det flags resupplied after I replenished the stocks. 

Generally speaking, I take my chances and que sera sera. Except when I have every damn flag in the world fitted to finish a grind. Then I always bring JC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,070
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,072 posts
1 minute ago, DuckyShot said:

Wait, how did that get turned on, big oops from me. 

Should be off now. 

Thanks, watching it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×