You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Ghost ships possible bug

3 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,556 battles

Hello captains:cap_cool: , here is a game i captured last night and crazy bugs happened . It might be my cpu , internet , server . I am not blaming WG it might have been me , I have no idea but it was pretty crazy:Smile_playing: so I wanted to share it with you guys . I seen ghost ships:Smile_sad: , no shell tracers after firing , crazy torp walls freeze , a ghost Notzer island beach , lol . Scoreboard doing goofy things shells tracers going in a different angle than fired . Please subscribe to my Youtube channel if you enjoy the videos Meta_Man2002 . Usually they are strategy guides , reviews , torp beats , drive by deletions , dealing with radar ,poor concealment , and dealing with CVs . Happy hunting . 

• Cool 1

[PDCB]
Members
511 posts
9,232 battles

@Meta_Man I've had these bugs too and I reported it to the support on the first week of the current patch. Also, I told about the main cause on previous forum topics and... it's a bug that happens when the clock rate of the cpu gets below or close to the minimum clock rate required. It messes with rendering processes, if it was just lag the ship should be moving like a slideshow.

I played the Public Test and it's fixed for the next update.

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,556 battles
Just now, MaxVladimus said:

@Meta_Man I've had these bugs too and I reported it to the support on the first week of the current patch. Also, I told about the main cause on previous forum topics and... it's a bug that happens when the clock rate of the cpu gets below or close to the minimum clock rate required. It messes with rendering processes, if it was just lag the ship should be moving like a slideshow.

I played the Public Test and it's fixed for the next update.

Thanks for the information . I figured they would get it fixed . Just thought I would share the visuals .