Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tigerspook

Feedback about Black Friday containers

6 comments in this topic

Members
203 posts
5,549 battles

WG,

I purchased the entire chain of 11 Black Friday containers. Feedback for you - you don't want your players to feel abused by such purchases. Two of these containers included a pair of common flags that I could have purchased in game for 40% of what I paid for the container.  Let's get real here - you're selling vapor that costs you nothing.  If someone is going to put actual cash into your bank accounts, make sure they don't regret it.

I don't care about the containers that dropped 2 type 59s, or 4 shadow lurkers... What has me annoyed is that someone at WG thought that this was a good idea.  The chances of my buying more containers in the future is now extremely low.  Was that the result you wanted?

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,192 posts

Well see it works... "Extremely low" means there's still a chance. Knowing this encourages them to do such things. 

Members
203 posts
5,549 battles

A ship would have been nice, but I wasn't expecting that.  My expectation was that I wouldn't come off worse than just buying stuff normally.

Members
203 posts
5,549 battles

And I will add one more thing - if you've been playing the game very much, throw some money into the hat.  Coders need to eat, too.

Sign in to follow this