Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_Sang

5 comments in this topic

[BS]
[BS]
Alpha Tester
534 posts
5,025 battles

I know maybe Karma points don't effect anything in game? But I feel sometimes when I sink enemy ships they report me just for sinking them and winning the fight. So I think that when you sink an enemy ship, that person should not be aloud to negative Karma you. Also Krakens should be automatic +1 to Karma, seeing that I don't ever get a positive Karma for carrying a team from time to time and not getting any positive Karma :cap_hmm:

Edited by _Sang

[BS]
[BS]
Alpha Tester
534 posts
5,025 battles

Like this battle. Not one compliment lol 

JeanBartOP.png

[WOLFC]
Members
255 posts
10,358 battles
1 hour ago, _Sang said:

Like this battle. Not one compliment lol 

With a battle like that you as lucky you were not down voted twice.  Don't even bother yourself with worrying about Karma it means nothing for game play. I never look at mine except when I have to look at the news or inventory. It would be nice if WGing moved the Karma score to some other section so I can completely ignore it. :Smile_Default:  

• Haha 1

[BS]
[BS]
Alpha Tester
534 posts
5,025 battles
53 minutes ago, JBR40 said:

With a battle like that you as lucky you were not down voted twice.  Don't even bother yourself with worrying about Karma it means nothing for game play. I never look at mine except when I have to look at the news or inventory. It would be nice if WGing moved the Karma score to some other section so I can completely ignore it. :Smile_Default:  

Agreed lol

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this