You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
General_Lee_Miserable

You Can Draw Same Black Ship More Than Once

9 comments in this topic

Members
867 posts
6,255 battles

Just an FYI

I found it interesting that I drew a Sims B out of a container today when I already had it. I thought WG didn't allow this to happen and just gave you another reward. Anyways, I got doubloon compensation for it. 

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
13,257 posts
27,766 battles
1 hour ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

Just an FYI

I found it interesting that I drew a Sims B out of a container today when I already had it. I thought WG didn't allow this to happen and just gave you another reward. Anyways, I got doubloon compensation for it. 

31 minutes ago, vikingno2 said:

Sounds like a bug, just report that with a ticket, I am sure they will fix it.

Not a bug. They actually changed it (maybe after we all complained enough) to allow duplicate ship drops again like the good old days. Only caveat is you get a flat 2500 Doubloon compensation rate regardless of what ship it is vs actual value of the ship. I will take it though!

• Cool 1

[FLTF1]
Members
273 posts
7,563 battles
4 hours ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

Just an FYI

afaik, if you get duplicate, they pay you doublons, but you dont get the ship copy. Did you get the ship copy? if so, well, perfect opportunity to make a different build. 

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
29,607 posts
25,666 battles
5 hours ago, Hel_Diver142 said:

I like them all.

You may like them all but some are still trash.

Sims has lost a lot of shine.  This isn't 2016 anymore and she faces a lot of significantly superior Destroyers in her MM bracket.  Jutland, Fletcher, Benson, Kitakaze, Akizuki, Kidd, Lightning, Friesland, and a whole host of other powerful Destroyers are ready to greet Sims and her 6.6km stealth build surface detection range.  She will be outspotted by about a full kilometer and the initiative will lie with these higher tiered, high powered Destroyers.

Atlanta has been beaten several times to the face in 2020 by WG:  CV Rebork gutting her once powerful AA and the IFHE / Armor Update gutting her guns.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

[REVY]
Members
2,610 posts
14,265 battles
7 hours ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

Just an FYI

7 hours ago, vikingno2 said:

Sounds like a bug, just report that with a ticket, I am sure they will fix it.

Not a bug, you'll get the doubloons for the duplicate.

@General_Lee_Miserable I think you are talking about the Santa containers. Those would do a 're-draw' if you already had the ship.