You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
gbgentry

Anyone up for some friendly CV competition?

5 comments in this topic

[F4E]
Alpha Tester
1,096 posts

I had an idea for a little friendly competition that we could have amongst our CV Brotherhood.  Every time you go against someone you know has replied to this thread that they want to participate, you get points each battle for most  kills (1pt), most planes shot down (1pt), & getting the victory (2pts).  You keep track of if you won, lost, or tied and report your record for the day.  Maybe we could even post when we’re most likely to be playing so we increase the odds of facing someone else who’s signed up for this?

Just a thought... 

Edited by gbgentry
  • Haha 1

[PVE]
Members
7,576 posts
23,591 battles
2 hours ago, gbgentry said:

I had an idea for a little friendly competition that we could have amongst our CV Brotherhood.  Every time you go against someone you know has replied to this thread that they want to parricipate, you get points each battle for most  kills (1pt), most planes shot down (1pt), & getting the victory (2pts).  You keep track of if you won, lost, or tied and report your record for the day.  Maybe we could even post when we’re most likely to be playing so we increase the odds of facing someone else who’s signed up for this? 

Just a thought... 

That line seems out of place.

[TWFT]
Members
1,442 posts
39,857 battles

I have a better idea, why don't you all count how many karma points you lose playing in a CV, and the CV with the most negative points wins a fruitcake from my aunt Peggy.

• Thanks 2

[GRETA]
Members
1,356 posts
10,494 battles

I play plenty of CV and my karma is just fine.  What little I loose is a fair price for the endless supply of DD tears that keep my planes aloft.

• Thanks 1