Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Argus

How Much Free XP Do You Average In a Week/Month?

6 comments in this topic

[SOBA6]
Members
255 posts

I came back to the game after a pretty long absence and had a million FXP but I wanted some of the new T10 ships so I blew 95% of it to move down the trees quicker. Since then, I've banked about 164,000 which took me about 4 weeks and I didn't use many flags at all. So just based on my personal play time, I would average 1.6 million in a year. I do realize that flags would make this number go significantly higher and I have plenty of flags banked up but I was curious as to if anyone knows their average numbers regarding FXP? 
There are not really any ships I'm after with FXP as I mostly use it to jump ahead in a line when I'm going for a T10 but was just curious as to your rates of banking it up?

[F4E]
Alpha Tester
1,098 posts

Depends on amount of playtime.  During the week, I usually can’t get on much before midnight & am lucky to get a handful of games in.  Weekends are a little easier.

[PVE]
Members
10,882 posts
18,772 battles

I really don't know for sure. I do know that, it's a lot less when Newport is the Operation of the week. I think I probably made around 350,000 or more last week during Aegis and over 1,000,000 Elite XP.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,278 posts

Ive about 3 million unconverted, It will take a few hundred dollars in doubles to convert them all. The shimakaze reached it's first million ship xp today.

[ALLY]
Members
367 posts
20,200 battles

Argus,

While this is not exact.  I was at 2 million free XP approximately 2 weeks ago.  I am now at 2,180,000.  So for me about 90,000 per week or 360,000 per month.  I was recently contemplating getting getting either the Smalland or two T9 free XP ships (Azuma and Agir).  The Smalland will net me another Santa Crate and the Two T9s will get me 150 steel.  After watching a video from Zoup, I am going to get the Smalland.  I like to consider myself a team player who does not have to have the best stats in game as long as the team wins.  Today for instance I was in my Shimikaze and was the last ship on our team against a Halland and a Midway still alive on the other team.  We had a large lead and I was hunting the CV at the time, but I noticed that all I had to do was go dark for us to win.  The CV spotted me and I hit a smoke screen and hid in it until time ran out.  I did not receive any comps, but I was thanked in chat for the win.  No Zoup for You stated that the Smalland is that kind of DD.  A team player but will not have the best stats.

I will probably get the Agir when I have my next million free xp which will be about 2.5 months.

C130 signing out

Sign in to follow this