Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HamptonRoads

Giving Thanks mission

7 comments in this topic

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,277 posts

I completed that today along with the BB2 mission.

The Kansas has been stripped and I think the colorado was sold off.

Spent some time in Anchorage working on burning down 55K of fire damage with halsey. Ive had some newbies pour salt on me because they think I was too cowardly to go into the Objective B. But when 6 Bot ships, 4 bb 2 CA and one dd is going that way you tend to be very careful mixing up with them.

• Boring 1

[ARGSY]
Members
22,995 posts
17,021 battles
8 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

Why wasn't this announced?

Because the reward is so trivial? Fall Cornucopia is a strange beast (5% boost to FXP? Really?), and my feelings on it tend to run from "So What?" to "Well, at least it's there if I want something to put on."

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
4,994 posts
22,027 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Because the reward is so trivial? Fall Cornucopia is a strange beast (5% boost to FXP? Really?), and my feelings on it tend to run from "So What?" to "Well, at least it's there if I want something to put on."

Alas, "free is free" doesn't even cover the mizerly behaviors over the past two years......  I sometimes feel they want to 'cancel" older players so that our memories of great events and great rewards can't carry on into the expectations of the current players......who exist in a "let them eat cake" paradigm.....

• Cool 1

[CO-OP]
Members
2,656 posts
27,797 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Trivial reward or not, WG usually alerts us to when they drop mission chains for flags and patches.

[WOLFG]
Members
11,599 posts
10,733 battles
9 hours ago, xHeavy said:

I completed that today along with the BB2 mission.

The Kansas has been stripped and I think the colorado was sold off.

Spent some time in Anchorage working on burning down 55K of fire damage with halsey. Ive had some newbies pour salt on me because they think I was too cowardly to go into the Objective B. But when 6 Bot ships, 4 bb 2 CA and one dd is going that way you tend to be very careful mixing up with them.

I was in one of those games with you.

Anchorage isn't one of those ships you charge in with.  If a DD on your team smokes up, you become enemy #1, and too many things overmatch you.

Members
1,019 posts
11,741 battles
4 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Yeah, the Fall Cornucopia is definitely a “use this in co-op” camo...

Sign in to follow this