You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Patosentado

Vauquelin a pain

4 comments in this topic

[ARCO]
Members
930 posts
1,324 battles

I am grinding french DD line again in NA account, and didnt remember tier VII to be so difficult and unfun to play.

It has the worst of all line characteristics but no advantages... Slow, bad concealment, turns badly and floaty guns.

I rarely enjoy a battle with her. Only counting points to get the Fantasque.

[RLGN]
Members
15,513 posts
27,228 battles

At least you are grinding, and finished at least once before, if I understood you correctly.

I stopped at Guepard and never went any further.

[ARCO]
Members
930 posts
1,324 battles

The real fun in this linee starts really on Fantasque. 43knots, 8km torps and flat firing guns that citadels cruiser with AP. Kleber is like a Khaba 2.0 that made Khaba obsolete. Marceau is a racing version of Smolensk.

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,556 battles
2 hours ago, Patosentado said:

I am grinding french DD line again in NA account, and didnt remember tier VII to be so difficult and unfun to play.

It has the worst of all line characteristics but no advantages... Slow, bad concealment, turns badly and floaty guns.

I rarely enjoy a battle with her. Only counting points to get the Fantasque.

I actually liked the Vauquelin...the only thing I didn't like was the 700 km shell velocity....speed wise I would save my speed booster till I need to attack and disengage.....I use reload booster only to kill not injure....good luck captain 

• Cool 1