You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

French DDs randoms carry masters while being chased by a CV all game

13 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,556 battles

Hello captains:cap_cool: , here is a video showing how strong French DDs can be . We are constantly letting carry situations go through our fingers . In my eyes the mid tier 5-8 French destroyers have the highest carry potential of any of these tiers DDs . The key to those tiers for French is the 6.6-6.4 concealment . At tiers 9-10 the concealment gets over 7 km . The keys to carry is kills and caps . The French have unmatched speed that can navigate to any cap that can be taken , flex to the reds weak spots . The speed to ambush BBs around island no other DD has to the speed to get to . Reload booster to erase enemy DDs quickly . This video shows a CV attacking me 10-15 times at  least times and could not hurt me let alone kill me . I show that Its angles , concealment , speed and avoidance . My Youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you like the videos and find them useful:cap_rambo: , happy hunting .

• Meh 1

[RDS-A]
Beta Testers
352 posts
8,733 battles

Look up the stats of the cv player and you will see why he could not hit you....

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,556 battles
6 minutes ago, EraserNZ1 said:

Look up the stats of the cv player and you will see why he could not hit you....

erazer I can not control what CV is against me . My mid through tier 9 French destroyers are in the 60s % , so I get lucky and fight all weak CVs , man I must be a lucky guy , lol. This is what happens with a lot of CVs I play . Go back to farming Erazer you know what I think of you .

[RDS-A]
Beta Testers
352 posts
8,733 battles
5 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

erazer I can not control what CV is against me . My mid through tier 9 French destroyers are in the 60s % , so I get lucky and fight all weak CVs , man I must be a lucky guy , lol. This is what happens with a lot of CVs I play . Go back to farming Erazer you know what I think of you . 

well if you going to make vids and talk about how your able to play a non smoke dd and out play a cv you really should use a replay with a competent cv player.

• Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,192 posts
6 minutes ago, EraserNZ1 said:

well if you going to make vids and talk about how your able to play a non smoke dd and out play a cv you really should use a replay with a competent cv player.

And since he plays regular random games, gets regular random players I take it he is to play, play and play until he finds an above regular cv player who is going to attempt to sink him? Then look for the exact scenario where they can't sink him yet he manages a good game? You know the odds of that happening are pretty slim. 

I'm not defending him per say; what I will say is he encourages people to think differently about how you play the game. I encourage such thinking. 

• Cool 1

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,556 battles
Just now, EraserNZ1 said:

Well I am using everyday CV players . I can not control who I am playing , most players are average and that is whos in randoms . Same way as I am not the average French DD player , should I only post videos where I kill unicum DD players , that is your rational . I have videos in capture where I kill top youtubers but I see no need to post them to just showing me against them , it is about the game not showing who someone has killed . Erazer you are a farmer and if you can not see I am bringing value to players trying to learn a skill move on . You want CVs gone so you can farm  , that is all . I win in all my French with no smoke( Aigle has smoke still win in her) besides Kleber which I believe is because of the larger concealment which I will get in the winners bracket after enough games in her . I am aggressive so it puts me in harms way so no farming like others(looking at Erazer) so I will die early sometimes but overall it is a winning strategy with no smoke poor concealment and CVs obviously do not effect me . 

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,556 battles
4 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

And since he plays regular random games, gets regular random players I take it he is to play, play and play until he finds an above regular cv player who is going to attempt to sink him? Then look for the exact scenario where they can't sink him yet he manages a good game? You know the odds of that happening are pretty slim. 

I'm not defending him per say; what I will say is he encourages people to think differently about how you play the game. I encourage such thinking. 

that is my point , I can not get all the stars to align . We play who we play . Many clan battles I am in a DD and sure the red CV was a better than average CV player , guess I will try to record more of them next season , Erazer will find another out ,lol. He is a sky is falling guy not a how do I deal with this guy . 

[RDS-A]
Beta Testers
352 posts
8,733 battles

I'm sorry meta.... it just triggers me when someone says cv's are fine vs dd's.... i good cv player same tier as the dd will shut a french dd down if he focus it.. and it only takes about 3 passes with rocket planes to kill it. just my 2 cents i'll stop posting on your threads for your vids as i can see your just trying to make content. i just hate the cv vs dd interaction.

Edited by EraserNZ1

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,556 battles
7 minutes ago, EraserNZ1 said:

I'm sorry meta.... it just triggers me when someone says cv's are fine vs dd's.... i good cv player same tier as the dd will shut a french dd down if he focus it.. and it only takes about 3 passes with rocket planes to kill it. just my 2 cents i'll stop posting on your threads for your vids as i can see your just trying to make content. i just hate the cv vs dd interaction.

Erazer I can accept CVs make things more challenging for everyone and could make some play in a ball to join AA but I am winning in these French with CVs , some strong , some weak . Can you imagine what we could do in the French with no CVs . They would have to nerf bat us to oblivion because I would crush , bragging or not I would crush . Battleships could not be around islands , DDs without support I would reload booster them . I get your point and dislike we have to not be nice to each other but I will defend my point . 

Edited by Meta_Man

Members
430 posts
On 11/25/2020 at 7:55 AM, EraserNZ1 said:

No need to apologize.  This is a cherry-picked video, as most are.  While I can beat my 10 year old nephew in basketball every time, I'm not going to make a video about it to teach basketball.  The CV is T6 and the DD is T8.  That's rarely a problem.  If an equal tier or higher tier CV (of average or better player skill) wants you dead in most DDs in this game, you can 1) camp with the AA and most likely have a crap game, 2) run around and/or waste smoke to evade all game, or 3) play the role of a DD and be dead.  The end. 

Edited by nhf

[ARCO]
Members
930 posts
1,324 battles

You have been very lucky. I usually have to deal with argentinian pilots that sink me a single pass, being that with A4s or Exocet armed Etendards.

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,556 battles
On 12/5/2020 at 5:56 AM, nhf said:

No need to apologize.  This is a cherry-picked video, as most are.  While I can beat my 10 year old nephew in basketball every time, I'm not going to make a video about it to teach basketball.  The CV is T6 and the DD is T8.  That's rarely a problem.  If an equal tier or higher tier CV (of average or better player skill) wants you dead in most DDs in this game, you can 1) camp with the AA and most likely have a crap game, 2) run around and/or waste smoke to evade all game, or 3) play the role of a DD and be dead.  The end. 

You're delusional,  tier 6 cv tier 8 cv doesn't matter vs a smokeless dd......rockets do not care if your dd is tier 5 or tier 8 if you have no smoke and no AA.....there is never enough proof for a non believer.....

Edited by Meta_Man
  • Haha 1