Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bose_QC35II

Permanent ban at 2nd strike

7 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
1,856 battles

Hi all, I got permanently banned only at 2nd strike. I checked my email history and saw this IS the 2nd warning I received. I contacted WG support but they simply replied that I broke the rule. But the email I got for permanent ban said it was the 3rd strike. I love this game and I hope to get an opportunity to correct my behavior. Is there anyway some WG staff here can check for me? Thank you.

• Funny 2
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[WORX]
Members
12,418 posts
19,686 battles
4 minutes ago, Bose_QC35II said:

I contacted WG support but they simply replied that I broke the rule.

CS can only list the rule you broke and the consequences/sanctions you earned because of it...

There is a appeal the ban feature in WG CS page... I recommend to start there AFTER you get the information I stated.

[BIER]
Members
269 posts
10,388 battles

Dude, what is it you keep dong that got you banned? It sounds like you know what it is. Setting aside the obvious question of “why you keep doing it”, for my own curiosity, what a•• clown stuff are you doing?

Members
636 posts
90 battles
34 minutes ago, Mister_Tanman said:

Dude, what is it you keep dong that got you banned? It sounds like you know what it is. Setting aside the obvious question of “why you keep doing it”, for my own curiosity, what a•• clown stuff are you doing?

As far as I am aware the only action that would incur a perm ban on the third offense is the detected use of hacks.

1st Offense: Warning

2nd Offense: Temp ban

3rd Offense: Perm ban

WG new 3 strike policy against hackers

Members
2 posts
1,856 battles
11 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

CS can only list the rule you broke and the consequences/sanctions you earned because of it...

There is a appeal the ban feature in WG CS page... I recommend to start there AFTER you get the information I stated.

thank you so much

Sign in to follow this