Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Altrunchen

Do you think WG will add Monitors to the game when they run out of paper boats?

35 comments in this topic

Members
146 posts
1,782 battles

I1Si4Dg.png

I mean sooner or later they're going to run out of prototype ships to add, right? So it's only a matter of time before we get Monitors added if you ask me. What do you all think?

• Funny 2
  • Sad 1
  • Meh 1

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
555 posts
7,311 battles

They can always find more sekrit dokuments.

• Funny 2

[SIM]
Members
5,411 posts
8,904 battles

Even if WG were to run out of historical ship proposals, they can always begin swapping armaments and consumables between hulls. So we’ll get a Bismarck with six Mainz turrets and Speed Boost long before we see monitors. 

• Cool 1

Members
146 posts
1,782 battles
7 minutes ago, Kartaugh said:

They can always find more sekrit dokuments.

Or just more shipgirls. Maybe even an anime, a series of miniatures, an underwear line, coasters, mugs, toenail clippers, what else?

[KWF]
Members
4,948 posts
6,612 battles

I don't think so; not because there isn't any merit in having them ingame, but because if they were in the game they would be low tier, something WG doesn't care about anymore.

Members
146 posts
1,782 battles
1 minute ago, warheart1992 said:

I don't think so; not because there isn't any merit in having them ingame, but because if they were in the game they would be low tier, something WG doesn't care about anymore.

I think the most we could hope for would be an April 1st event where everyone has to play as a Monitor honestly.

• Cool 1

[KWF]
Members
4,948 posts
6,612 battles
1 minute ago, Altrunchen said:

I think the most we could hope for would be an April 1st event where everyone has to play as a Monitor honestly.

I would be all for everyone having monitors in small maps, just to see Wolfe firing it's 18in gun :Smile_teethhappy:.

350px-GeneralWolfeStarboardQuarter.JPG

• Funny 1

Members
146 posts
1,782 battles
2 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

I would be all for everyone having monitors in small maps, just to see Wolfe firing it's 18in gun :Smile_teethhappy:.

350px-GeneralWolfeStarboardQuarter.JPG

To their credit, Monitors have enormous freedom of rotation with no other turrets, forecastle, masts, secondaries, AA, or well...ANYTHING else to get in their way except the funnel and the bridge.

Members
146 posts
1,782 battles
1 minute ago, CommodoreKang said:

Three words.  Underwater missile boats.

WG in 202X: Ah yes, the Seawolf Class Submarine proved invaluable during WW2 to counter the Soviet Alfa class. As everyone knows.

Everyone: image.png.d7c4561cd553b6ad903265a4055cc469.png

• Cool 1

[FOXY]
Members
1,198 posts
5,484 battles
4 minutes ago, Altrunchen said:

WG in 202X: Ah yes, the Seawolf Class Submarine proved invaluable during WW2 to counter the Soviet Alfa class. As everyone knows.

Everyone: image.png.d7c4561cd553b6ad903265a4055cc469.png

I can taste that sarcasm.

Beta Testers
3,497 posts
5,943 battles
5 minutes ago, Altrunchen said:

My guess is they'll "find" a vodka soaked set of plans to weld a couple Katyusha launchers onto a salvaged U-boat hull and call it good.

Members
146 posts
1,782 battles
11 minutes ago, CommodoreKang said:

My guess is they'll "find" a vodka soaked set of plans to weld a couple Katyusha launchers onto a salvaged U-boat hull and call it good.

Oh if they have THAT MUCH evidence then you know we'd get a whole documentary video on their YouTube channel about it.

• Cool 1

Members
579 posts
5,051 battles

they will probably add missile cruisers before monitors, that being said i would not mind a little ship with DD concealment and1 or 2 BB guns

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,349 battles

I wish they would add pre-dreadnoughts and weird ships. There's tier after tier of Mikasa-style fun waiting for them between Lissa and Tsushima.

[XXII]
Members
176 posts
179 battles
54 minutes ago, Altrunchen said:

Or just more shipgirls. Maybe even an anime, a series of miniatures, an underwear line, coasters, mugs, toenail clippers, what else?

It's hard to imagine a Bismarck shipgirl. Bismarck was very serious about this kind of thing :Smile_unsure:

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
555 posts
7,311 battles
2 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

I wish they would add pre-dreadnoughts and weird ships. There's tier after tier of Mikasa-style fun waiting for them between Lissa and Tsushima.

Think about this...there's a game out there, waiting to be made, where the St. Louis is the tier 10 USN cruiser, the Mikasa is the tier 10 IJN battleship, the Warrior is the tier 1 RN cruiser/battleship, and so on and so forth.

Members
146 posts
1,782 battles
1 minute ago, Kartaugh said:

Think about this...there's a game out there, waiting to be made, where the St. Louis is the tier 10 USN cruiser, the Mikasa is the tier 10 IJN battleship, the Warrior is the tier 1 RN cruiser/battleship, and so on and so forth.

I got you bro...NEGATIVE TIERS. :B

• Haha 2

Members
146 posts
1,782 battles
4 minutes ago, Lose_dudes said:

Tier -10: TRS Bababooey

Amarment: 2 handheld shotguns?

Serviced some time or another in the 1800s

Tier -11: sv49qt8ehgz31.jpg

[IRNBN]
Members
3,697 posts
10,752 battles
11 minutes ago, Lose_dudes said:

Tier -10: TRS Bababooey

Yes! We need a Howard Stern collab, with Unique Commander Baba Booey. Voice-over track:

Edited by Balon_Greyjoy

Members
146 posts
1,782 battles
19 minutes ago, Balon_Greyjoy said:

Yes! We need a Howard Stern collab, with Unique Commander Baba Booey. Voice-over track:

And now that sound is stuck in my head forever.

Sign in to follow this