You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tempest678

ARP Kirishima ship?

12 comments in this topic

[TD]
Members
1 post
267 battles

I'm pretty new to the game and I just got the commander ARP Kirishima. From what I understand the ARP commanders have like a special livery on the ship they are assigned to. When I assign her to a ship the look is just the default one.  Is there like a specific ship I have to assign her to or am I doing something wrong?

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,335 posts
17,503 battles
21 minutes ago, Tempest678 said:

I'm pretty new to the game and I just got the commander ARP Kirishima. From what I understand the ARP commanders have like a special livery on the ship they are assigned to. When I assign her to a ship the look is just the default one.  Is there like a specific ship I have to assign her to or am I doing something wrong?

Check your port for the ARP Kirishima ship. The commander does not have a special livery but the ship does.

You may need to check your filters to see it.

Edit: As others have mentioned, that current mission did award the ship. 

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,322 posts
16,875 battles

while you are in port screen, look at bottom right hand, and you will find the setting wheel, click on it, and set (tick) ARP/any other collaboration to view it.

[VETSN]
Members
22 posts
34,562 battles

If you "just got the  commander ARP Kirishima" from completing the mission, then that's what you got: The Commander. The SHIP (with the commander) is a separate thing entirely. You can have multiple ARP commanders (5 x Kirishima's for example), but only one Battleship Kirishima in your port.

• Cool 1

[KWF]
Members
5,541 posts
6,848 battles

You are confusing this:

maxresdefault.jpg

with this:

ARP+MISSIONS.png

First is a premium ship that has to be bought, the second is a Commander which you are use in whichever IJN ship you want provided you retrain her for that specific ship.

The unique thing that this commander brings is unique voiceover, which you can switch on in your settings.

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
15,462 posts
27,167 battles

As well, this time around, Kirishima is just herself; the ship isn’t also awarded.

Asvto Kirishima herself; she’s basically an IJN commander. You can assign her to any ship you want, (if you don’t actually have Kirishima the ship,) subject to the rules for retraining captains.

(ninja’d by various.)

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
18 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

As well, this time around, Kirishima is just herself; the ship isn’t also awarded.

Asvto Kirishima herself; she’s basically an IJN commander. You can assign her to any ship you want, (if you don’t actually have Kirishima the ship,) subject to the rules for retraining captains.

(ninja’d by various.)

Ye also dont unlock her voice if you unlock her through the missions.

Edited by Princess_Daystar
accidental lewd

[O_O]
Members
6,948 posts
16,792 battles
15 minutes ago, Princess_Daystar said:

Ye also dont unlock her voice if you do her

Lewd.  Reported.

:Smile_trollface:

[RLGN]
Members
15,462 posts
27,167 battles
1 hour ago, Princess_Daystar said:

Oh no, i let my lewdness slip!!!!! *GASP*

Lewding of torn jeans Kirishima is fine; if you’re lewding teddy bear Kirishima; THAT’S when we’ll start needing to think about calling the MPs.

• Funny 1

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
5 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Lewding of torn jeans Kirishima is fine; if you’re lewding teddy bear Kirishima; THAT’S when we’ll start needing to think about calling the MPs.

I wouldnt lewd either, but that is a convo not for the forums!