You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Musket22

Is there any way or place to find out...

14 comments in this topic

[-AGW-]
Members
47 posts
24,878 battles

What sensitive words were spoken to get the following message?

After all if they want the 'behaviour' to stop, maybe let me/us know what so offended the snowflakes.

image.png

Edited by Musket22
  • Haha 1

[0456]
Members
3,824 posts
10,091 battles
14 hours ago, Musket22 said:

After all if they want the 'behaviour' to stop, maybe let me/us know what so offended the snowflakes.

image.png

Enjoy your chat ban. 

Edited by _ENO_
  • Cool 1

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,335 posts
16,917 battles
18 minutes ago, Musket22 said:

send in support ticket, asking CS to provide you what going on, they will get your chat log and point it out to you.

You can also appeal the chat ban if you felt from your chat log it is in-justify. So, to answer your question on the topic, Yes there always a place ....... if there is a will!

It not that hard.

regards,

• Cool 1

Members
629 posts
12,602 battles
25 minutes ago, Musket22 said:

image.png

Put in a ticket to appeal the ban and they will tell you. Personal experience.

[WOLFG]
Members
32,021 posts
9,919 battles
2 hours ago, Musket22 said:

image.png

If you got a ban that long, it wasn't the snowflakes that were offended, they just reported it. An actual WG employee determined that you broke rules and handed out the ban.

It's certainly a commentary on our society today. Back in the day, you wouldn't have asked what you said wrong, you'd know, and be unrepentant.

Nowadays, people play the innocent and want everything explained to them, or else their consequences are "unfair". And then blame the person who reported them, instead of themselves.

Edited by Skpstr
  • Cool 4
  • Thanks 1

Members
5,613 posts
10,876 battles

It pretty much spells it out and then you use your memory to see what matches - I bet it will be plenty.

Members
1,410 posts
20,422 battles

They will ban you for even calling people out "you are the worst yamato ever" will get you banned now.

I am convinced a manual report, even if false, gets an instant chatban by an automated system.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Members
1,410 posts
20,422 battles

Just ping the map furiously and spam "dash it all" like all chat banned people.

[ARGSY]
Members
23,042 posts
17,042 battles

I have used the F word numerous times in chat and not been banned for it. I have even told people whose fifth kill I was, "F... you for killing me but congratulations on the Kraken" and most of the time I've gotten a LOL or a positive acknowledgement for it.

I have been banned once, for 24 hours, because I let someone know in no uncertain terms what I thought of their gameplay. However, I thought I played the ball (what I thought he did wrong) far more than the man.

It must have been pretty salty to get a two-day ban!

16 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

Was it one of these seven words?

[TLOFT]
Members
39 posts
7,259 battles

I'll assume by the length of the chat ban it was more than just 1 player that reported you and as Skpstr someone at WG looked over the issue and made a determination that it was bad enough to chat ban you for a few days. Personally I'd message WG and ask them for proof, or reasoning on the matter to get a fully understanding.