Chain_shot

Well that was quick just over 5 minutes into game and battle was lost

11 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
310 posts
7,286 battles

Last weekend in particular was terrible. I played I think maybe 8 matches before I quit out of frustration, and every one of them was an absolute blowout in one direction or the other.

I spent some time looking at player profiles after one match and I was the only player on either side that had more than 500 battles.

In my experience, all of my former clan mates who were among the first to play WoWs and had 1000s of battles accrued all left around the time of the CV rework.

I don't think players stick around as long as they used to, and I think that's why it feels like these lopsided blowouts are becoming more frequent -- newer players all around that just don't have a full grasp of the game yet.

Hope they all stick around, become "gud", and make for some fun in the future.

Members
5,613 posts
10,878 battles

No one has ever stated blowouts did not happen.  There is no way to prevent them - they WILL happen.

[46856]
Members
1,899 posts
3 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Must have been Co-op

nope randoms, never play coop except for snowflake gathering.

[-TKS-]
Members
3,354 posts
17,393 battles
8 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

nope randoms, never play coop except for snowflake gathering.

Enemy must have capped all three from the start of battle while your team just sat and watched. Describes 3/4 typical losses. Teams are bad and MM is getting worse each update.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,743 posts
14,877 battles
13 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Enemy must have capped all three from the start of battle while your team just sat and watched. Describes 3/4 typical losses. Teams are bad and MM is getting worse each update.

That and the OP's team lost too many ships too fast.