You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

cruisers beginners guide to high tier play

4 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,556 battles

Hello captains:cap_cool: , I know we have all had players on teams not playing their class ship to its correct job . Sometimes they are selfish but most of the time they are not sure what their job is or how to do it without being erased from the map early . Here is a strategy and how to guide to beginner cruiser play but more towards tier 8 as bottom tier facing tier 10s . And how I show that the average CV is not as scary to face as advertised:fish_panic: . Please subscribe to my Youtube channel if you find the videos helpful , Meta_Man2002 . I love all classes including CVs but I am very proficient at slowing , disrupting and negating their attacks , :cap_rambo:happy hunting .

• Cool 3

[-TKS-]
Members
3,354 posts
17,391 battles

Anyone with enough $$$  can buy their way into tier 9 and tier 10 these days making those tiers worse than they already are. 

I remember way back in the early years when WG said they would never do it. Anything for a buck I guess.

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,556 battles
47 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Anyone with enough $$$  can buy their way into tier 9 and tier 10 these days making those tiers worse than they already are. 

I remember way back in the early years when WG said they would never do it. Anything for a buck I guess.

I hear ya stinkweed , but I did the same thing as I bought the Tirpitz and Atago way before I was to tier 8 . But I think its a good idea to help inexperienced players learn  the roles they should be looking to fill....None of us do things the right way all the time...thanks for your comments 

Edited by Meta_Man