You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Jarod997

Naval Base Graphics

4 comments in this topic

[CS7]
[CS7]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
387 posts
5,158 battles

Hey World of Warships team!

I just wanted to say that I really like the detailed graphics in the Naval Base. Each level of a base component has been planned in great detail. I enjoy going through a component and seeing the progression from level 1 to 5 (or whatever the top end is).

Ya, I know it has nothing to do with game play - but someone has taken the time to plan this out and do all the artwork, and I appreciate the hard work.

Well done!

• Cool 2

[BTLST]
Members
714 posts
11,052 battles

I second your comments and also add that of the Naval Base where I port my ships.    My only issues lie in the Naval Yard homeport, probably because I was into H Guage Trains and love railroads.    The camelback switcher engines, that provide so much interest moving back and forth in the yard, never attach to a railroad car and move it.   That is totally unrealistic, nor do they ever move off the pier on which they move to anywhere else in the yard, or even to another pier.  The other issue I note is that the train that runs through the Naval Base would never move at that high speed for safety and normal railroad rules.   Even the trucks that move about the yard tend to drive too fast.   BUT the artwork, many different moving items, and attention to detail is noteworthy and commendable, as well as often causing me to simply watch it all moving at once.

• Cool 2

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,557 posts
4,771 battles

I agree.  Whenever I'm on a Clans page I stop to admire the Naval Base.

• Cool 1

[CS7]
[CS7]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
387 posts
5,158 battles
On 11/24/2020 at 11:56 AM, iDuckman said:

I agree.  Whenever I'm on a Clans page I stop to admire the Naval Base.

Same.