You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
needlenoses4

not being sent messages

4 comments in this topic

[K0]
Members
126 posts
12,892 battles

Likely in the wrong place; if so; sorry;  This is a problem I have within the forum; I am not being alerted that messages have been added to my posts; Should be coming to my email address;  maybe I have not set it up correctly;  help would be appreciated.

[WORX]
Members
12,543 posts
19,756 battles
13 minutes ago, needlenoses4 said:

Likely in the wrong place; if so; sorry;  This is a problem I have within the forum; I am not being alerted that messages have been added to my posts; Should be coming to my email address;  maybe I have not set it up correctly;  help would be appreciated.

In any thread... Located next to "reply to this topic," There is a button that stats "follow."

Click on it and it gives you notifications to your Email as an option.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,226 posts
17 minutes ago, needlenoses4 said:

Is the email that you gave for the forums written exactly?

Do you have a junk mail filter set?

Profile > Settings > Notification Settings -- is the correct notification checked?

Make sure to clear your browser cache after changing things.

Edited by Snargfargle

[PVE]
Members
7,634 posts
23,635 battles
31 minutes ago, needlenoses4 said:

I don't have any threads set up to send me emails but other WG notices show up there...but they're not in the primary messages...they are in the promotions section of the email.