You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Saxon29

old randoms are showing at end game

15 comments in this topic

[1CVDV]
Members
244 posts
12,089 battles

ive been having a lot of previous random battle shots appearing at end of games.screen shot will say show when I played monarch and game im just ending I was commanding a Helena.i anyone else experiencing this?it has happened dozen time or more.

• Cool 2

Members
3,959 posts
14,386 battles

Alot of people are (maybe everyone). For me it does it for like half a second, then goes to the correct games ending screen. Not game breaking at all, but yah alot of us are experiencing it. 

[PVE]
Members
381 posts
3,236 battles
1 hour ago, Noworriesderpy1 said:

Yes it seems you will get a brief ( view ?) of your previous game @ the very end.    By the way I get them in CO-OP battles. 

Same here.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,206 posts
22,715 battles

Ditto...

• Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
7,836 posts
12,891 battles
5 hours ago, Saxon29 said:

ive been having a lot of previous random battle shots appearing at end of games.screen shot will say show when I played monarch and game im just ending I was commanding a Helena.i anyone else experiencing this?it has happened dozen time or more.

Yep.
Screenshots from another battle or possibly the perspective of another ship?
Happening at the end of a battle, just before the battle results load.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,446 posts
22,652 battles

Every game.

A brief flash of last screen before results would normally pop up from last game, then current match end screen.

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,789 posts
10,844 battles

Ahoy Fleet!

Yes this was identified just prior to Update 0.9.10.

We were already staging 0.9.10 for release but fixing it may have de-stabilized the client during the update.

Thanks for giving us the heads up!

#anchorsaweigh

• Cool 1

[KOBK]
Members
388 posts
4,926 battles

Yes, it show you the last screenshoot of the battle before the actual one (if ended before the actual one ends). Its kinda confusing...but its good to know staff is already aware

[-Y-]
Members
843 posts
61 battles
7 hours ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Ahoy Fleet!

Yes this was identified just prior to Update 0.9.10.

We were already staging 0.9.10 for release but fixing it may have de-stabilized the client during the update.

Thanks for giving us the heads up!

#anchorsaweigh

talking of flashbacks, why do I see a (very brief) bioware dragonage logo when starting up the game client? it happens to quicky for me to screenshot, (because otherwise the memes would be on your desk).

[ARGSY]
Members
22,995 posts
17,020 battles

It frequently shows a ship being destroyed, for obvious reasons - a blast from the past! I find it amusing to see if I can remember the battle or the circumstances before it goes away. It's only mildly distracting, especially since it only happens after the last shot is fired and the outcome can no longer be affected by the distraction.

Members
3,433 posts
6,949 battles

Yeah...I see that snapshot of the game played before of the  carrier that blew up as the game played after terminated itself.  This was on random play.   Hey a RAMDOM flash back of sorts eh?  I guess thats better than getting the hung up black end screen and you have to ctrl/alt/del your way out...