You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
21mercenary

It's been a month and the buggs are still here

8 comments in this topic

[SNK]
Members
6 posts
4,630 battles

Frozen Mini Maps, Invisible ships shells and torpedoes.  I get hit by nothing and then all a sudden 2 seconds later some shells fly into me.  My net is fine, my graphics are on the lowest settings, my comp is new, and up until a couple last updates NEVER NEVER had client problems bugging and glitching.  The game is unplayable when like this.   Also most of my friends refuse to play now :( wth are you guys doing to fix these errors?  How many more months??   Do not respond with oh please send us your files....  

• Cool 1

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
269 posts
8,297 battles

Have you sent in a ticket? I do not have those problems.

• Cool 1

[KOBK]
Members
388 posts
4,904 battles

The bug on locked armament is still here, so its possible those too. Send a ticket with some screenshoots or recor the gameplay so they dont sleep on this

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,702 posts
14,866 battles

Things to do.

Run Check & Repair and turn down your graphics settings.

If those do not or did not work start a ticket.

• Haha 1

[LRT]
Members
176 posts
9,513 battles

9.11 had all these problems in public test and showed up on the main server. Luckily 9.11 has none of these issues can't wait for the update.

[ASHIP]
Members
226 posts
12,227 battles
2 hours ago, 21mercenary said:

Frozen Mini Maps, Invisible ships shells and torpedoes.  I get hit by nothing and then all a sudden 2 seconds later some shells fly into me.  My net is fine, my graphics are on the lowest settings, my comp is new, and up until a couple last updates NEVER NEVER had client problems bugging and glitching.  The game is unplayable when like this.   Also most of my friends refuse to play now :( wth are you guys doing to fix these errors?  How many more months??   Do not respond with oh please send us your files....  

I was just about the comment the same thing. wth are WG nerds doing? They even dare to try selling things still. Just happened while playing venezia, invisible ships, shells, fall, and frozen minimap.

1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

If those do not or did not work start a ticket.

Do not disrespect us, they already have plenty of "tickets" and reports and tried all that. A month already with the same crap. If you dont have something useful to say, please be quiet. There is people's money involved here you know...

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
18 minutes ago, derzwerge said:

I was just about the comment the same thing. wth are WG nerds doing? They even dare to try selling things still. Just happened while playing venezia, invisible ships, shells, fall, and frozen minimap.

Do not disrespect us, they already have plenty of "tickets" and reports and tried all that. A month already with the same crap. If you dont have something useful to say, please be quiet. There is people's money involved here you know...

You know they cant work magic fixes overnight right? I get wanting things fixed, but if it takes them forever to track down bugs thats what it takes. Theres other MMOs that have been out far longer that have bugs dating back to release that still arent fixed. Some things take time. Insulting the devs gets you nowhere.

Further they have commented on a few of the bugs to pop up like the Torpedo Bug(which has a fix in the works), Dont expect any fixes at all before 9.11 drops if they figure out what causes them by then. They have to test the fixes also and make sure they actually fix the issue without causing others.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,702 posts
14,866 battles
1 hour ago, derzwerge said:

You realize that these things are not happening to everyone and what I stated is the proper way to go at graphics/display problems.