You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

mid tier CV tips and strategy

7 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,667 posts
17,446 battles

Hello captains:cap_cool: , here is a video with tips and strategy for mid tier CV play . I am bringing this to help the lower xp CV captains to spread love , fires , floods , and free tickets back to port for the red team . My youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 , please subscribe if you find the videos helpful . I mostly have DD and CV videos as I show how to counter CVs in my DDs and how to use your CV correctly also . Happy hunting and learn to share the fires and floods to your favorite surface ship:Smile_popcorn: , lol .

[RLGN]
Members
15,458 posts
27,160 battles

Nice.

Playing five Random games each recently in Midway, Hak, and Audacious; I realized what I’d long suspected.

To a certain extent, playing a carrier in Randoms is easier than doing so in Co-op. Human players sometimes make mistakes bots rarely will.

Outside rare circumstances such as the above; I still refuse to play carriers in Randoms.

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
955 posts
7,459 battles
14 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Nice.

Playing five Random games each recently in Midway, Hak, and Audacious; I realized what I’d long suspected.

To a certain extent, playing a carrier in Randoms is easier than doing so in Co-op. Human players sometimes make mistakes bots rarely will.

Outside rare circumstances such as the above; I still refuse to play carriers in Randoms.

Eh, I think coop is tremendously easier. They don't do a hard turn as you try to drop bombs. They are literally clueless in coop. 

Carriers in random is a lot of fun. I often play it as I feel I control the outcome of the game more than any other class. That said I don't play battleships enough, and they are the true damage dealers.

[CLUMP]
Members
1,377 posts
1,833 battles
On 11/23/2020 at 5:59 PM, Estimated_Prophet said:

Nice.

Actually, bots are easy to play against because they predictable and move predictable manners  :fish_cute_2: Humans don't of course they make mistakes but in my opinion, bots are easy to handle :Smile_hiding:

[RLGN]
Members
15,458 posts
27,160 battles
8 minutes ago, LastRemnant said:

Actually, bots are easy to play against because they predictable and move predictable manners  :fish_cute_2: Humans don't of course they make mistakes but in my opinion, bots are easy to handle :Smile_hiding:

But they never forget to AA sector, and tend to group better for AA support, (by default of their movements programming,) so you’re constantly dealing with maxed AA.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[CLUMP]
Members
1,377 posts
1,833 battles
5 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

But they never forget to AA sector, and tend to group better for AA support, (by default of their movements programming,) so you’re constantly dealing with maxed AA.

Okay still though very predictable :Smile_teethhappy: Rather have a predictable opponent than a crazy unpredictable one :Smile_trollface:

[RLGN]
Members
15,458 posts
27,160 battles
32 minutes ago, LastRemnant said:

Okay still though very predictable :Smile_teethhappy: Rather have a predictable opponent than a crazy unpredictable one :Smile_trollface:

True enough.