Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
legendarydaveftw

Collaboration request-Bandai Gundam themes

7 comments in this topic

[-REK-]
Members
14 posts
5,239 battles

You've done other ship games. You've even done transformers. Why not try for a super collabo with Bandai? Gundam skins would be fantastic looking on our tier 10's!!! Imagine an RX78-2 yamato or shimakaze! 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[HINON]
Members
13,976 posts

It wouldn't surprise me if they have already tried. WG did say that far more collabs have been attempted than ones that actually come to fruition.

• Cool 1

[-REK-]
Members
14 posts
5,239 battles
3 hours ago, Panzer_Mac_W126 said:

My only question here is which ship gets to be the ZGMF X-10A Freedom?

To keep things easy how about Yamato lol

[-REK-]
Members
14 posts
5,239 battles
10 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they have already tried. WG did say that far more collabs have been attempted than ones that actually come to fruition.

You may very well be correct. I do remember reading something about other failed attempts in an article or other post way back. 

[HINON]
Members
13,976 posts
13 minutes ago, legendarydaveftw said:

You may very well be correct. I do remember reading something about other failed attempts in an article or other post way back. 

I think Hapa talked about it. Some companies dont do collabs outside their own country like Kantai Collection. Others want too much in return so it isnt mutually beneficial. I'm bummed they couldn't get one for the midway movie. The dunkirk collab was pretty sweet though.

• Cool 1

[SPTR]
Members
27,258 posts
17,446 battles

I wouldn't mind a gundam collab with wows, considering I have a couple of friends that play being also gundam fans.

Honestly WG should open up negotiations with more war museums around the world like the Bovington Tank musuem, so they can promote and advertise each other.

More money for museum to preserve their artifacts, more money for WG to put food on their employees's dinner table if not to keep servers running

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this