You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Stephen57_battleship

steel in daily missions

10 comments in this topic

[BUOY]
Members
1,188 posts
16,026 battles

I'd guess daily steel has been popular enough that even if WG rejiggers it in the future, they probably won't remove it.

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
5,202 posts
12,101 battles

I think we finally got it through their heads that the absolute pittance it is against what these ships cost that it's a non-thing to add. I forget the exact math but I did a rough average where they could tie it to achievements along with the flags (the bigger ones like Kraken and all) and that's it'd still take an average player a year or two that doesn't do CB or Ranked or whatever to earn enough for even the cheaper ships - with help from Christmas events and the like rewarding steel still. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,335 posts
17,511 battles

I do not believe there is a planned end time. 

[-BUI-]
Members
2,546 posts
6,812 battles

It's like what, 40 total steel a day?    Only like 2-3 years to get a single ship from it....if you play every single day...

[WOOKY]
Beta Testers
1,810 posts
5 hours ago, cheekywarship2018 said:

TBH, I doubt it's going to go away anytime soon but then again, this WG we're talking about, anything can happen.

given that clan results got wiped after a couple of hours, It wouldnt surprise me if WG deleted all steel from accounts by the time I finish typing this response.

[--K--]
Supertester
1,447 posts
13,891 battles
5 hours ago, Zenn3k said:

It's like what, 40 total steel a day?    Only like 2-3 years to get a single ship from it....if you play every single day...

477 days if you start at 0,use the coupon, and have no other steel income. Which says you didn't want it that badly. 

Any extra steel is good.