Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KptzS_Otto_Kahler

Crahing MODs

4 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

31
[ONAVY]
Members
49 posts
10,674 battles

I'm having crashing problems with one of my mods, that's the Nomogramic Classic or Det. timer after firing main battery.

I have to repair the game all the time. Somebody have the same problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Developers
467 posts
24 battles
On 11/23/2020 at 6:02 PM, KptzS_Otto_Kahler said:

I'm having crashing problems with one of my mods, that's the Nomogramic Classic or Det. timer after firing main battery.

I have to repair the game all the time. Somebody have the same problem? 

What kind of problem, please describe in more detail?
Please specify the full list of installed mods.
Why do you think this is a sight or a detection timer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[ONAVY]
Members
49 posts
10,674 battles
6 hours ago, MatroseFuchs said:

What kind of problem, please describe in more detail?
Please specify the full list of installed mods.
Why do you think this is a sight or a detection timer?

Hey friend, thanks for awnsering, I did futher testing and discovered that's the sight, made a new topic with more detais, may you help me at this new topic?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Developers
467 posts
24 battles
On 12/1/2020 at 6:31 PM, KptzS_Otto_Kahler said:

Hey friend, thanks for awnsering, I did futher testing and discovered that's the sight, made a new topic with more detais, may you help me at this new topic?

After testing with the specified modifications, I did not find any problems, probably there is a local problem on your PC, unfortunately, playing with the modifications does not guarantee stable client operation. By installing modifications, you assume all risks associated with this.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×