You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
captain_fearless

The most hilarious super container drop lmbo

16 comments in this topic

[E-REB]
Members
35 posts
4,775 battles

This is really funny

I was playing in public test and decided to select a random container for fun and got a super container. I opened it and I got a PREMIUM SHIP

This has never happened to me, and I was even more suprised with what ship it gave me

the tier 9, Nuestrashimy

my my my, what a lucky drop, I basically pissed my pants in excitement and laughter. From what I heard, she was a steel ship and a very rare ship in game. Only seen one twice in battle I believe, and now I got one

except she’s on my public test account, so my question is, do premium ships you earn on a public test transfer to your other regular account, cause that would be fun 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[K-POP]
Members
4,791 posts
13,136 battles

Nope, nothing you get on your PTS account transfers over to your main, only the other way around for ships. Although having Neustrashimy in the SC drop pools now could be an indicator that the removed steel ships are coming back for coal soon, since afaik steel ships can't drop from SCs. Or it could just mean that they'll be in the santa crate pool this year in anticipation of them returning for coal eventually.

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,702 posts
14,866 battles
34 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Nope, nothing you get on your PTS account transfers over to your main, only the other way around for ships. Although having Neustrashimy in the SC drop pools now could be an indicator that the removed steel ships are coming back for coal soon, since afaik steel ships can't drop from SCs. Or it could just mean that they'll be in the santa crate pool this year in anticipation of them returning for coal eventually.

This, except for the stated rewards on your live account nothing that happens on the PT follows you. While on the TST server I pulled the Duca degli Abruzzi a couple of weeks ago but luckily I already have her so it wasn't a painful drop.

[SIM]
Members
5,737 posts
9,263 battles

Yeah, Neustrashimy showing up in a Supercontainer is an interesting development, even if it's stuck on a test account...

Members
128 posts

Hmm...I too managed to pull a ship from a SC on the PTS: the Premium T6 Russian Cruiser Makarov. Interestingly she appeared marked as a "Test" ship.

...Which reminds me I haven't taken her out for her maiden voyage yet; better do that now while the server is still available.

[ARGSY]
Members
22,889 posts
16,962 battles

A few weeks ago, Crysantos and Conway were asked when the pulled steel ships were coming back. Crysantos said "I know, but I'm not allowed to tell you." News of the Georgia and Thunderer being pulled at the start of 0.10.1 gave a big hint, in my opinion, but that's all it is. The fact that OP pulled one in the 0.9.11/12 PTS cycle is interesting news.

I would prefer that they came back before my current coal coupon expires, as I would spend it on Neustrashimy (for which I never would have had enough steel before it was pulled). I finally think I'm ready to handle that ship.

[A-O]
Members
1,079 posts
10,721 battles
8 hours ago, captain_fearless said:

except she’s on my public test account, so my question is, do premium ships you earn on a public test transfer to your other regular account, cause that would be fun 

...transfer ship..  I applaud your optimism :-)

Members
3,949 posts
43,391 battles

Think of it as having a wonderful dream, and then poof, gone. PT server doesn't count. But look at it this way, in a way, you get to play with it for a while. At least until they wipe the progress some day.

[META_]
Members
200 posts
2,997 battles

Lol, I pulled California, Ochakov, and Duca d'Aosta from supercontainers/Santa Gifts on the PTS.  All kinda junk.  Glad I got them on the test server and not on the live server - though with my luck, I'll end up getting them there too.

Edited by Fel0niusMonk

[DVYJC]
Members
3,799 posts
9,363 battles

Not only do they not transfer to your regular account, but the next PTS season when your account is mirrored from your main account, any ships you got on the PTS by supercontainers will vanish. 

I've gotten two ships from regular daily containers on my regular account - Perth and Graf Spee, and one on the PTS account - Gascogne

[YORHA]
Members
5,256 posts
10,427 battles

Further proof that the Devs do indeed have a sense of humor.  A cruel one to be sure, but it does exist.

[WTAF]
Members
233 posts
8,890 battles

That’s almost like dreaming of being with (wink wink) a beautiful woman in a dream and just as you are about to have the biggest - you know - you wake  up just as it is about to happen.