Looxgood

CV Vent here

24 comments in this topic

[RS]
Beta Testers
20 posts
6,017 battles

It's getting to a point I don't find this game worth investing my money or time anymore.  

Anyone else feels the same way?  

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 3

[PVE]
Members
7,576 posts
23,591 battles
6 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Nope.  First thread we've ever had on this subject.

:-)

Members
3,959 posts
14,386 battles
8 minutes ago, Looxgood said:

About 85% of the time, I dont even really notice CVs in-game.

15% I run into a super unicum CV and yah, it can be annoying. 

edit: It pretty much evens out to the same effect as pre rework CVs, for me at least. 

Edited by Rollingonit
  • Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,158 posts
13 minutes ago, Looxgood said:

It's getting to a point I don't find this game worth investing my money or time anymore.  

Unless you are a professional streamer or video platform content creator there is really nothing keeping you here other than your personal enjoyment. If you don't like the game anymore then don't play it.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
7,576 posts
23,591 battles
2 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

He was being sarcastic 

& the only reason I wasn't was because he had ninja'd me so it would have been redundant...I just left the happy face to let him know where his funny vote came from :-)

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,750 posts
4,272 battles
50 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Nope.  First thread we've ever had on this subject.

I think it's actually like the 3rd one today, might be a record actually.

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
744 posts
10,061 battles

I'm mostly a Co-Op player so CVs aren't much of an issue to me.  And on the rare occasions where I've been sunk by one in Co-Op well, a tip of the cap to the bot by reason of even a blind squirrel gets a nut..  :Smile_teethhappy:

When I do play random battles, every ship on the enemy team is a serious threat to my poor abilities so again, CVs are not something I think about.

OP really didn't relate how a vent about CVs relates but I do know this:  I play WoWs and WoT fairly evenly in time so I don't really tire of playing either one.   But now and then I do play one of my Steam games or Guild Wars 2 because variety does keep things fresh. 

Members
398 posts
7,284 battles
2 hours ago, Looxgood said:

Hmm I don't spend too much money on this game so i don't really care sometimes:cap_like:

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,718 posts
14,867 battles
2 hours ago, Rollingonit said:

About 85% of the time, I dont even really notice CVs in-game.

15% I run into a super unicum CV and yah, it can be annoying. 

edit: It pretty much evens out to the same effect as pre rework CVs, for me at least. 

The only place where I find CV's an issue is tier 3 & 4 ships, and the Viribus Unitus in tier 5 which effectively has zero AA. Except for the VB I am not bothered much by CV's in tier 5 and above ships.

[WHS]
Members
242 posts
3,999 battles

I eagerly wait for the patch update that'll remove CVs.

Spoiler

I actually started playing the US cruiser line to spite the carriers and it's been working out well so far.

Members
1,870 posts
27,451 battles
9 hours ago, Looxgood said:

Hmm... I certainly agree with the former, though I'm not quite in line with the latter. The game is still a fun diversion.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,206 posts
22,715 battles
1 hour ago, theLaalaa said:

Hmm... I certainly agree with the former, though I'm not quite in line with the latter. The game is still a fun diversion.

I agree! (Whether that matters or not.) I am seriously contemplating keeping my wallet closed this Christmas as I don't believe I will continue with this game when subs are released. Too much "gimmicking" will spoil this game for me...

[RS]
Beta Testers
20 posts
6,017 battles

If WG don't care about fixing CV or Wheeled Vehicles, I will simply not spent money anymore (coming from an annual prem account purchaser since 2013).  Got other games to play.  

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
3,247 battles

well, being the coop queen, I tried carries a few times, and I have come to he concussion I like those slow big targets called Battleships better, I sole the Langley again for the last time, how you guys deal with two in random is beyond me

[TFFOX]
Members
1,074 posts
2,577 battles

i play my CVs in coop to spare myself from the insults and reports

in randoms i'm a BB and CA main

Edited by AdmiralFox08

[SLFF]
[SLFF]
Members
763 posts
49,901 battles
On 11/29/2020 at 8:08 AM, wolfkind252 said:

well, being the coop queen, I tried carries a few times, and I have come to he concussion I like those slow big targets called Battleships better, I sole the Langley again for the last time, how you guys deal with two in random is beyond me

Wait, what?  Coop queen?

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
3,247 battles

Co-op battles, I stay in there because the random battles , the teams ar so stupid and bad I end up cussing them out, at least in Co-op the bots mainly go after the herd thats hiding behind the island

Edited by wolfkind252