You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
lallave

Error message in Coop battle

5 comments in this topic

[_JAG_]
Members
65 posts
5,223 battles

I have gotten this error message about 5x now. It only happens if I have destroyed the last enemy ship  in a coop battle. I never find out what my score is and I get two choices, terminate wow completely or restart in which  case I wind up back in port, but no info on consumables or even penalties. Happens only with destroyers, regardless of the tier. 

IMG-0286.jpg

• Sad 1

[PVE]
Members
7,560 posts
23,541 battles
21 minutes ago, lallave said:

I have gotten this error message about 5x now. It only happens if I have destroyed the last enemy ship  in a coop battle. I never find out what my score is and I get two choices, terminate wow completely or restart in which  case I wind up back in port, but no info on consumables or even penalties. Happens only with destroyers, regardless of the tier. 

IMG-0286.jpg

Have you hit the link to see if it gives any details?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,702 posts
14,866 battles

If you haven't run Check & Repair from the WGC. If that doesn't/didn't fix the problem start a ticket with support.

[_JAG_]
Members
65 posts
5,223 battles

Thanks for the advice . I have not hit the details link but I will next time around before I start a ticket.  Also, will do a check and repair.

• Cool 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,787 posts
10,807 battles
2 hours ago, lallave said:

Thanks for the advice . I have not hit the details link but I will next time around before I start a ticket.  Also, will do a check and repair.

In addition, if the problem persists after a Check/repair, create a WGcheck report and submit it to the Support team in a ticket so they can take a look at what is happening when the error message appears.