Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ignis_Purgatio

Key Battle Event Ship Models as Camouflages

2 comments in this topic

Members
26 posts
4,740 battles

I have frankly no idea if this has been Suggested or not, But i personally enjoy the appearance of the Big Hunt Ships that much that i was dissapointed to learn they aren't available as Permacamos for their respective Ships. (Republique, Smolensk and Hindenburg)
Would this be a possibility? Since the Ship Models change with each of the different Modules available to them my guess is to make them work as Permas you'd have to have multiple Permacamo entries in the Exterior Tab.

Thoughts?

Edited by Ignis_Purgatio
  • Cool 1

Members
45 posts

There already is a thread about this up. The big problem I see at the moment is if you look closely at the skins, you will see that they are more like separate models in their own right. For example the Heracles  is missing some of the armament of the Republique, and also some of the model details could cause frustration with players shooting at them as many shells would fly through what would normally be empty space but has a modeled item without a hit box. Skins made in this same theme would be cool but WG needs to go back and more closely fit them to the ship like they did with the other Halloween and Space camos. Yes there are elements on those that do not match up with the hit boxes but they are not as extreme as the Key Battle skins.

Sign in to follow this