Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Alevon

Boat load of coal!

11 comments in this topic

[PHD]
Members
256 posts
8,134 battles
4 minutes ago, ditka_Fatdog said:

Thunderer and Georgia are being pulled from availability. Grab one if you don’t have them already

Use the coal for Thunderer and buy Georgia in the Premium Shop.

• Cool 1

[KIA-T]
Members
2,237 posts
9,842 battles
1 hour ago, WM1957 said:

Use the coal for Thunderer and buy Georgia in the Premium Shop.

This

[PVE]
Members
7,556 posts
23,531 battles
1 hour ago, Alevon said:

What to buy or save for something later? Opinions??

Those are good options...but why don't you edit in a list of what you have/don't have into the OP so people know what is actually available to you.

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
97 posts
13,939 battles
51 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Those are good options...but why don't you edit in a list of what you have/don't have into the OP so people know what is actually available to you.

Welp, technically I already have Georgia and Thunderer. Would it be worth it to get Nikolay Kuznetov?

Edited by Alevon

[PVE]
Members
7,556 posts
23,531 battles
6 minutes ago, Alevon said:

Welp, technically I already have Georgia and Thunderer. Would it be worth it to get Nikolay Kuznetov?

No data here... haven't been able to play since he was introduced.

If he's the 1 that gets the HP boost after getting down to a certain HP level I've heard he is a good choice...but not sure if that is the same 1.

Odds are he will be around for awhile though so (no insider data...just assumption) & a few ships are going away.

Personally I'd go for a ship but it's up to your needs/wants.

Edit: WTH...I was typing this out when I got a notification that a post was reacted to...I posted this then looked to see which comment got reacted too...& it was this 1...how is that possible? @Hapa_Fodder...some kind of tomfoolery is going on here.

BTW...I wasn't editing it at the time...it was while typing it out for the 1st time.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Sad 1

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,082 posts
11,490 battles
4 minutes ago, Alevon said:

2 thoughts for my perspective. 1. That’s a lot of coal for a commander. 2. With bias as a wanna be collector I would rather have the ship to play

kuznetsov is a good commander and saved me several times from going to port, but I’d still take a ship first

• Cool 1

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
97 posts
13,939 battles
1 minute ago, ditka_Fatdog said:

2 thoughts for my perspective. 1. That’s a lot of coal for a commander. 2. With bias as a wanna be collector I would rather have the ship to play

kuznetsov is a good commander and saved me several times from going to port, but I’d still take a ship first

Thanks for your insight.

Sign in to follow this