You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Indomitable spreading fires , freedom and a free ticket backto port

10 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,667 posts
17,446 battles

Hello captains:cap_cool: , here is the start of my new series ,  spreading love , fires &freedom . And offering BBQ and a free ticket back to port to our enemy surface ships . There has always been a dislike by the masses of CVs so I am here to spread my love of making surface ships happy , crispy , and back to port with a nice slowwww burn :Smile_playing:before they go back to port . Enjoy and more is coming . My youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you enjoy the videos and want to enjoy the pleasure I am gonna be sharing with the surface ships.

Edited by Meta_Man

[PVE]
Members
7,556 posts
23,531 battles
2 hours ago, Meta_Man said:

Hello captains:cap_cool: , here is the start of my new series ,  spreading love , fires &freedom . And offering BBQ and a free ticket back to port to our enemy surface ships . There has always been a dislike by the masses of CVs so I am here to spread my love of making surface ships happy , crispy , and back to port with a nice slowwww burn :Smile_playing:before they go back to port . Enjoy and more is coming . My youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you enjoy the videos and want to enjoy the pleasure I am gonna be sharing with the surface ships.

Sorry to hear about your popcorn shortage...looks like your taking the right steps to get it under control tough :cap_popcorn::Smile_popcorn: :-)

Guessing you noticed the volume drop in the vocals around the 8 minute mark there as you inserted a commercial & it was all good afterwards.

BTW...just for clarity... it's defensive ribbons which are your favorites...& you certainly got farming them down to a science.

[META_]
Members
1,667 posts
17,446 battles
5 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Sorry to hear about your popcorn shortage...looks like your taking the right steps to get it under control tough :cap_popcorn::Smile_popcorn: :-)

Guessing you noticed the volume drop in the vocals around the 8 minute mark there as you inserted a commercial & it was all good afterwards.

BTW...just for clarity... it's defensive ribbons which are your favorites...& you certainly got farming them down to a science.

Yes I noticed too late...the commercial was showing what it looks like to me when watching a ship helpless and burning,lol...yes ribbons

[KIA-C]
Supertester
1,828 posts
6,132 battles

@Meta_Man

Good CV game keep and improving but you need to learn how to slingshot on Indomitable, she's the only CV left in the game that can slingshot with dive bombers.

What slingshotting does is allowing you to get pass enemy AA by using the immunity zone between attacks to close the distance to the enemy while suffering little to no damage compared to flying straight at the enemy.

The basic gist is to attack the water with your first squadron a couple of kilometers before your target while factoring the distance your planes will travel along with the attack cooldown to make sure you are right in front or on top of the enemy you are attacking with your second squad.

While it is hard at first, practice makes perfect. I recommend not boosting for your first time then after you get used to it, boost at the same time as you attack. A very good skill that used a lot on Indomitable is Last Gasp which refills boost for your second squadron after dropping the first leading to quick consecutive attacks.

Here is a video from @ReimuBakarei (8 months old but still relevant) featuring slingshotting via bombers.

Edited by Skeem689

[META_]
Members
1,667 posts
17,446 battles
17 hours ago, why_u_heff_to_be_mad said:

Do you  reccomend Indo,

She's the one tier 8 CV left that I can get

You have the rest of the tier 8s?  She is better than some people suggest..  She's top 3 at tier 8 in my books

[META_]
Members
1,667 posts
17,446 battles
4 hours ago, Skeem689 said:

@Meta_Man

Good CV game keep and improving but you need to learn how to slingshot on Indomitable, she's the only CV left in the game that can slingshot with dive bombers.

What slingshotting does is allowing you to get pass enemy AA by using the immunity zone between attacks to close the distance to the enemy while suffering little to no damage compared to flying straight at the enemy.

The basic gist is to attack the water with your first squadron a couple of kilometers before your target while factoring the distance your planes will travel along with the attack cooldown to make sure you are right in front or on top of the enemy you are attacking with your second squad.

While it is hard at first, practice makes perfect. I recommend not boosting for your first time then after you get used to it, boost at the same time as you attack. A very good skill that used a lot on Indomitable is Last Gasp which refills boost for your second squadron after dropping the first leading to quick consecutive attacks.

Here is a video from @ReimuBakarei (8 months old but still relevant) featuring slingshotting via bombers.

Thanks for the video, ill check it out...I'm pretty sure I slingshot already but ill watch your video to see if I can do it a little better....we get better together so all information and tricks appreciated...happy hunting captain..

[META_]
Members
1,667 posts
17,446 battles
On 12/21/2020 at 5:05 AM, nortontremblay said:

this cv need a serious buff

I'd say it's a along way from getting a buff

Screenshot_20210107-153230_Chrome.jpg

[-CK-]
Beta Testers
21 posts
5,640 battles

the table is irrelevant  since we dont know the performance date and on which patch number...

on 73 bomb hit... 45 are no pen with quick fire intinguisher fire is a joke...on 16 fire  for 45 k dammage fire

Edit. the graff get more and more nerf and lay down at the bottom of your list...

too many cv is played and tested by expert who forget about the AVERAGE player

enterprise and fdr need a big nerf

just my 2 cent

Edited by nortontremblay
more info