Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nabucodonosor21

Devastating strike bugged again?

5 comments in this topic

[KOBK]
Members
388 posts
4,904 battles

Today was playing in the Amalfi, nothing special, untill i got a dev strike from killing a Sims. As you can see, i destroyed her with the main battery with only 1 shell and doing 467 damage...its true that i got a torpedo hit on her but that was early

image.thumb.png.b5711ec0ac8d515ceaaf9340961973ea.png

As i understand dev strike only awards for destroying in one salvo the enemy ship. I know i destroyed her in one salvo, but isnt supposed to make more than 50% of the ship hp with the salvo? or did wg change this to do more than 50% damage to the ships?

image.thumb.png.f0c529b39f36be3c57da5b1d4c0fecc1.png

I think its bugged. Well at least now you got the reward for the missions but i think it shouldnt work in this way...

[PVE]
Members
7,560 posts
23,541 battles

Didn't cause enough damage to any other ship to justify a dev strike so something is definitely fishy there.

@Hapa_Fodder is this a known bug?

[A-D-F]
Members
478 posts
16,337 battles

If i am not mistaken there is a 10 second "window" in which you can get a "Devastating Strike" achievement. ( or as long as target takes "DOT Damage" from you, like fire and flood, so who knows  )

Because I have gotten a "Devastating Strike" on a DD with a Minotaur's guns and it took 3 salvos. ( it was NOT a detonation )

Sign in to follow this