Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WhenThereWereGiants71

Will He Return

13 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Members
8,623 posts
12,538 battles

Yamamoto, not Yamato, but, to be fair, its a easy mistake to make with his name, also, you can get him for free through his campaign, its a permanent one so you can take your time with it

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

[KWF]
Members
5,541 posts
6,848 battles
8 minutes ago, SALTWATERANDCORDITE71 said:

Has he ever been offered by WOWS 

Yamamoto is the final reward on a relatively lengthy campaign requiring tier VIII+ ships.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Yamamoto_Isoroku

His campaign is permanent so you can take your time.

• Cool 1

Members
1,109 posts
1,573 battles
1 hour ago, SALTWATERANDCORDITE71 said:

Will they bring back Admiral Isoroku Yamato to the Armory since I missed out.  Like to have him for the "YAMATO"

Probably not. Yamamoto actually didn't like the Yamato, and much preferred to use the Nagato as his flagship.

[PVE]
Members
13,174 posts
27,611 battles
1 hour ago, SALTWATERANDCORDITE71 said:

I have a question for the learned masses..   Will they bring back Admiral Isoroku Yamato to the Armory since I missed out.  Like to have him for the "YAMATO" 

Thanks rJo

As others have  said, Yamamoto has never been offered in the Armory. The only way to get him as of this time is to complete the Campaign. I wish they would offer him in the Armory for Coal. He is the only special Capt I don't have because I don't PVP and the Campaign is PVP only.

• Boring 2

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
29,479 posts
25,624 battles
58 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Isoroku? 

hmiOwE5.jpg

The Cat Captain from the HSF Collab!

There used to be this guy on the forums that hated any and all mention, showing of anime.  But when HSF Harekaze came out with the Cat Skin and "Isoroku" as a captain, he caved in and got them.  Because he liked cats!

038D0C94-D649-4D3A-86EE-07DEE9592361.jpe

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
1,074 posts
22,491 battles
5 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

As others have  said, Yamamoto has never been offered in the Armory. The only way to get him as of this time is to complete the Campaign. I wish they would offer him in the Armory for Coal. He is the only special Capt I don't have because I don't PVP and the Campaign is PVP only.

I did the campaign Admiral, and it nearly drove me insane.  LOL.  Thankfully, all following campaigns were all (or mostly all) doable in Coop.  I started the first 2 'random' campaigns, but once I got Isoroku, I stopped them and they stand incomplete. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this