You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Graf Zeppelin vs Anti-CV division and captain build

6 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,574 battles

Hello captains:cap_cool: , I was asked to show a video for my Graf Zeppelin captain and wanted to show a video of my strategy with her and against the vaunted Anti-CV Division . I show that if they do not work together it is just another division and how I deal with them . There is a specific way I try to deal with them than other divisions . To skip to game against the division skip to 7 minute mark in video . If you like the videos please subscribe to my Youtube channel Meta_Man2002 .:cap_rambo: Happy hunting captains . 

• Cool 3

[RLGN]
Members
15,516 posts
27,239 battles

At least you have a positive attitude; as compared to my cynical attitude and dislike of various things game related.

As to Graf specifically; I prefer it over the other KM carriers because it doesn’t use the alternative rocket and bomber UIs, which I despise.

When I did my KM CV NB yesterday I used Graf; I would never even consider using one of the other CVs.

• Cool 1

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,574 battles
9 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

At least you have a positive attitude; as compared to my cynical attitude and dislike of various things game related.

As to Graf specifically; I prefer it over the other KM carriers because it doesn’t use the alternative rocket and bomber UIs, which I despise.

When I did my KM CV NB yesterday I used Graf; I would never even consider using one of the other CVs.

Hey prophet , I definitely like the GZ rockets better....the bombs are the wild card....thanks for the comment 

Edited by Meta_Man

[PVE]
Members
7,643 posts
23,655 battles
4 hours ago, Meta_Man said:

Hello captains:cap_cool: , I was asked to show a video for my Graf Zeppelin captain and wanted to show a video of my strategy with her and against the vaunted Anti-CV Division . I show that if they do not work together it is just another division and how I deal with them . There is a specific way I try to deal with them than other divisions . To skip to game against the division skip to 7 minute mark in video . If you like the videos please subscribe to my Youtube channel Meta_Man2002 .:cap_rambo: Happy hunting captains . 

Good job as always.

The music in port was kind of annoying in replay (at least on my phone). Your voice was clear & hearable but the music was annoyingly static & crackly sounding & was a bit distracting (sounded like listening to music being played by somebody you were talking to who had you on speaker phone).

Fortunately it wasn't present during the battle replay so that was all good.

Have you taken on any of the unis in anti CV divs that have worked together to try to sink you (or even non unis...just an anti CV div specifically trying to hunt you down)? I know you can't just pick that scenario & they are kinda rare comparatively...just wondering if you've managed to run into any of them while in a CV.

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,574 battles
13 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Good job as always.

The music in port was kind of annoying in replay (at least on my phone). Your voice was clear & hearable but the music was annoyingly static & crackly sounding & was a bit distracting (sounded like listening to music being played by somebody you were talking to who had you on speaker phone).

Fortunately it wasn't present during the battle replay so that was all good.

Have you taken on any of the unis in anti CV divs that have worked together to try to sink you (or even non unis...just an anti CV div specifically trying to hunt you down)? I know you can't just pick that scenario & they are kinda rare comparatively...just wondering if you've managed to run into any of them while in a CV.

If so they weren't good at it....usually if I'd see something like that id spot them.only if I had someone shooting them as I spot......or my team.radaring them...I'm pretty good about having plenty of planes at the end of the game so I'm willing to waste some to get the reds killed....

[PVE]
Members
7,643 posts
23,655 battles
9 hours ago, Meta_Man said:

If so they weren't good at it....usually if I'd see something like that id spot them.only if I had someone shooting them as I spot......or my team.radaring them...I'm pretty good about having plenty of planes at the end of the game so I'm willing to waste some to get the reds killed....

I liked the way you used your bombers to keep them spotted & not waste the rockets on them...that was well done.

• Cool 1