Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DEADLY_WEAPON

I want an Enterprise !!!

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
16 posts
956 battles

hi Guys.... New player here fleeing WOTs. My father was a mechanic on the USS Torsk in WWII. I can only hope we get it here. But I also really want the Enterprise. How do I get it ??? Thanks and STAY SAFE !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
685
[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,278 posts

I know exactly about the USS Torsk in Baltimore. I have visited her many a time. We have a similar Sub in the same Class in Little Rock on the Arkansas river as a museum ship along with the steam tug that was present at Pearl Harbor attack.

 

I hope the Torsk is doing well.

 

The Enterprise is not a easy ship to get. If you can get one at all. Too many people apparently have gotten to this Carrier and it remains today as one of the most dangerous Carriers in game. When I see a Enterprise in game now I pray and hope that whoever is flying the planes do not know what they are doing. I have been blatantly SUNK 10km from enterprises trying to get close using a variety of tricks. Now I just get long range torps out and fire them. The carrier will get around them or get hit soon enough.

 

Good luck to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
352
[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,097 posts
11,554 battles

Santa crate have a chance to drop them when they come. Otherwise it’s rare to find an opportunity to get enterprise otherwise. There was one other event you could snag her in this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,994
[SIM]
Members
5,746 posts
9,263 battles

WG sells Christmas Loot Boxes (Santa Crates), and rare ships like Enterprise can drop from them. It’s a costly gamble, and I’d encourage you not to spend a whole lot of money on it. Otherwise, WG did do a charity drive last(?) year, where they sold limited numbers of rare ships for a Christmas charity. Keep your eyes peeled for a potential repeat of that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,021
[APEZ]
Members
2,516 posts
8,937 battles

Enterprise isn't anything special anymore after the changes, but I think they keep her as  Loot crate b8. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
853
[HINON]
Members
2,308 posts
22,722 battles
12 minutes ago, why_u_heff_to_be_mad said:

Enterprise isn't anything special anymore after the changes, but I think they keep her as  Loot crate b8. 

Uhhm, I think you have Enterprise confused with Kaga.  Kaga used to be where Enterprise is now.  Enterprise is undeniably the most powerful T8 CV.  Kaga, where it used to be very strong is now an anemic shell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
817 posts
50 minutes ago, DEADLY_WEAPON said:

hi Guys.... New player here fleeing WOTs. My father was a mechanic on the USS Torsk in WWII. I can only hope we get it here. But I also really want the Enterprise. How do I get it ??? Thanks and STAY SAFE !!!

About $1,500 in santa mega crates should get you there.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,139
[NOVEL]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,938 battles

Asking for USS Enterprise in WoWs is so June 2017

Mine is only 3 times used in co op since the rework. 

R1kErDS.jpg

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,315
[WOLFC]
Members
2,435 posts
10,804 battles
32 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

Otherwise, WG did do a charity drive last(?) year, where they sold limited numbers of rare ships for a Christmas charity. Keep your eyes peeled for a potential repeat of that. 

Air Supply containers (up to five) were also available during the Summer Sale a few months back. These crates have an abnormally high chance to drop one of the original four premium CVs (Graf Zeppelin, Kaga, Saipan, and Enterprise). That’s how I got mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
3,287 posts
26,944 battles

Brought one when it first came out. I rarely play CV's all collecting dust....................  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,539
[YORHA]
Members
5,264 posts
10,438 battles
32 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Uhhm, I think you have Enterprise confused with Kaga.  Kaga used to be where Enterprise is now.  Enterprise is undeniably the most powerful T8 CV.  Kaga, where it used to be very strong is now an anemic shell.

Since the reticle change and the nerf to AP bombs Enterprise is a long way from her former glory.

  • Meh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,835
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,450 posts
22,652 battles
1 hour ago, DEADLY_WEAPON said:

hi Guys.... New player here fleeing WOTs. My father was a mechanic on the USS Torsk in WWII. I can only hope we get it here. But I also really want the Enterprise. How do I get it ??? Thanks and STAY SAFE !!!

Buy premium containers. There is one that will have a chance to drop one of 4 carriers.

That's how I got mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
174
[CS7]
Members
287 posts
4,921 battles
1 hour ago, SkaerKrow said:

WG sells Christmas Loot Boxes (Santa Crates), and rare ships like Enterprise can drop from them. It’s a costly gamble, and I’d encourage you not to spend a whole lot of money on it. Otherwise, WG did do a charity drive last(?) year, where they sold limited numbers of rare ships for a Christmas charity. Keep your eyes peeled for a potential repeat of that. 

I don't believe Enterprise is a Rare ship, at least based on the Captain's Logbook definition.  It has been pulled from direct sale but is available thru special events from time to time.  It may go back on sale again.  

Captain's Logbook and Rare Ships - General Game Discussion - World of Warships official forum

1 hour ago, Nevermore135 said:

Air Supply containers (up to five) were also available during the Summer Sale a few months back. These crates have an abnormally high chance to drop one of the original four premium CVs (Graf Zeppelin, Kaga, Saipan, and Enterprise). That’s how I got mine.

I was in the midst of an interstate move, so I missed this event during the summer (I think it was only a week long).  Hoping for another chance at the 'Prise this summer if I don't get one in a Christmas loot box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,578
[RLGN]
Members
15,505 posts
27,211 battles
3 hours ago, xHeavy said:

I know exactly about the USS Torsk in Baltimore. I have visited her many a time. We have a similar Sub in the same Class in Little Rock on the Arkansas river as a museum ship along with the steam tug that was present at Pearl Harbor attack.

 

I hope the Torsk is doing well.

 

The Enterprise is not a easy ship to get. If you can get one at all. Too many people apparently have gotten to this Carrier and it remains today as one of the most dangerous Carriers in game. When I see a Enterprise in game now I pray and hope that whoever is flying the planes do not know what they are doing. I have been blatantly SUNK 10km from enterprises trying to get close using a variety of tricks. Now I just get long range torps out and fire them. The carrier will get around them or get hit soon enough.

 

Good luck to you.

You’re safe from me.

Never played Enterprise in RTS, (200 Co-op,) haven’t played it since in the FPS garbage rework.

Must have been nice, being one of those folks who got top tier games back during RTS, or who have the twitch abilities to dodge AA now.

Not worth the insta squad wipeouts, not worth the toxicity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,938
[WPORT]
Members
7,841 posts
12,921 battles
3 hours ago, DEADLY_WEAPON said:

I want an Enterprise !!!

By DEADLY_WEAPON,

hi Guys.... New player here fleeing WOTs. My father was a mechanic on the USS Torsk in WWII. I can only hope we get it here. But I also really want the Enterprise. How do I get it ??? Thanks and STAY SAFE !!!

I'd like an Enterprise, too.  
I've got an Azur Lane Commander that needs a ship.

image_2020-11-21_151705.thumb.png.3e15a57621db41f4ca67717ff57d7d5e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
198
[B_Y_F]
Members
655 posts
15,165 battles
5 hours ago, DEADLY_WEAPON said:

hi Guys.... New player here fleeing WOTs. My father was a mechanic on the USS Torsk in WWII. I can only hope we get it here. But I also really want the Enterprise. How do I get it ??? Thanks and STAY SAFE !!!

It is considered OP by majority and got removed from direct sale by WG. 

For now, every known way to get Enterprise will involve some level of GAMBLING. 

The best bet IMO will be to buy something call "Air supply containers" if WG ever sale them again. They have the best drop rate for Enterprise. 

You can also gamble the upcoming Christmas container. But don't say I didn't warn you, you might spend thousands dollars on that and still don't get an Enterprise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×