Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
mechfella

Player's clan history?

6 comments in this topic

[ISSI]
Members
3 posts
1,096 battles

Having either been booted from or had the clan dissolve yesterday, I'm trying to compile a list of the clans that I've in - anyway for an end user to find that info?

[ISSI]
Members
3 posts
1,096 battles

Thank you DuckyShot, Navalpride33. I've been to both of those sites, several times, and nowhere do I see any references as to the clans I've been in. Am I missing something?

[WORX]
Members
12,489 posts
19,722 battles
4 minutes ago, mechfella said:

Thank you DuckyShot, Navalpride33. I've been to both of those sites, several times, and nowhere do I see any references as to the clans I've been in. Am I missing something?

Scroll down to the middle of the page.. It will show on the right of page on the "transfer" potion...

Now it states you only been with one clan but you were in and out a lot... More detailed report I think CS can do if its not covered under the privacy terms of the EULA/TOS...

@foodprinter

Can he ask CS for a complete list not viewed from 3rd party sites ?

[ISSI]
Members
3 posts
1,096 battles

Got it - thank you Navalpride33 - don't know how I missed that before. I joined Burges Marines about 6 months ago and the Commander changed the clan name frequently but I actually hadn't left the clan but once early on (& was convinced to rejoin). Appreciated

Sign in to follow this