Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Duma

Armchair Admirals

4 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
381 posts
3,236 battles

Is it just me or does the gentleman immediately to Jingles left in the picture look a whole lot like the late Burt Lancaster?

image.png.2d4501ecc279465d5604db5bf9fe8281.png

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,599 posts
4,771 battles

I hate how they announce the stream 2+ weeks previous, then never mention it again.  That's three times now I could have watched it and forgot it was on.

Well, I see this one was announced only a week ahead.  With Indy and Spartacus!  Hope I remember.

Edited by iDuckman

[ARGSY]
Members
23,042 posts
17,042 battles
25 minutes ago, Duma said:

Is it just me or does the gentleman immediately to Jingles left in the picture look a whole lot like the late Burt Lancaster?

image.png.2d4501ecc279465d5604db5bf9fe8281.png

When I was a young man, I stayed briefly at one of the Melbourne University colleges and the building administrator bore a remarkable resemblance to Sean Connery as he appeared in the film Zardoz. When we informed him of this, he said "No, I don't look like Sean Connery; he looks like me."

[PVE]
Members
381 posts
3,236 battles
32 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

When I was a young man, I stayed briefly at one of the Melbourne University colleges and the building administrator bore a remarkable resemblance to Sean Connery as he appeared in the film Zardoz. When we informed him of this, he said "No, I don't look like Sean Connery; he looks like me."

Isn't that just the right way to look at it.

Sign in to follow this