Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MidwayBestWaifu

Manfred von richthofen vs Franklin D roosevelt

7 comments in this topic

Members
28 posts

FDR (franklin d roosevelt) CVs are really killing you but dont worry if theres no CV that is better at winning games than FDR, theres one CV that is better than FDR at winning games and it is MVR (manfred von richthofen) MVR can easily defend itself against FDR's planes because FDR's biggest issue is fighters because FDR's planes are slow and you need to wait 25 secs to attack again and MVR can easily kill FDR because MVR can citadel FDR with AP rockets and she has faster planes and you dont need to wait long to attack again with MVR's planes. So just incase if you are afraid of facing a FDR, use a  just incase if your enemy has a FDR and focus on the FDR with your fast planes and also its easy to kill a midway or FDR with MVR because MVR has AP rockets that can citadel t10 CVs and she has fast planes, you can snipe other t10 CVs with MVR like hakuryu or audacious or another MVR but the enemy t10 CV must be in proper position. Its impossible to kill a enemy MVR with MVR because MVR has a under water citadel. MVR is better at winning games than FDR because FDR has very slow planes and the only good thing with FDR in competitive is her plane hp pool and MVR is better in competitive because of her alpha strike and plane speed. I hope this topic has helped you know what to do if theres a enemy FDR.

Edited by MidwayBestWaifu
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
Members
7,376 posts
14,143 battles

That's very good information to know and I have always looked forward to grinding up to the MVR after I finish off some of the UU grinds but still I enjoy the CV play all around with the strange dive bombers the German CVs have since it gives me nosebleeds every time I take those out.

[RLGN]
Members
15,516 posts
27,239 battles

Can I laugh at this?

If I’d ever encountered anyone who just sat broadside and let themselves get citadeled by KM AP rockets maybe I would believe you.

I haven’t, and I don’t.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,772 posts
4,273 battles
23 minutes ago, MidwayBestWaifu said:

FDR (franklin d roosevelt) CVs are really killing you but dont worry if theres no CV that is better at winning games than FDR, theres one CV that is better than FDR at winning games and it is MVR (manfred von richthofen) MVR can easily defend itself against FDR's planes because FDR's biggest issue is fighters because FDR's planes are slow and you need to wait 25 secs to attack again and MVR can easily kill FDR because MVR can citadel FDR with AP rockets and she has faster planes and you dont need to wait long to attack again with MVR's planes. 

Holy Mother of Run-On Sentences, you ever hear of punctuation? If you want to give advice please actually use a readable format instead of a massive block of stream of consciousness text.

• Cool 2

[O7]
Supertester
387 posts
13,155 battles

FDR and MvR fill somewhat different roles in competitive.

MvR is a good all round CV that can overpower 2 ship formations while providing scouting. Her mobility allows her to support both flanks, making her the most popular meta CV. 

FDR is more limited in mobility, but can smash through AA ship blobs and land crippling blows to the target. Her plane HP also allows her to tank Halland and Smaland AA for long periods of time, effectively suppressing them from taking objectives. The top NA clan runs FDR as part of their CB lineup. 

In randoms, you don't run MvR to counter FDR. You run MvR because she is arguably the best T10 CV for winning.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this