Sign in to follow this  
Jcubx

This Petro

10 comments in this topic

Members
69 posts
2,043 battles

Petro is so broken it’s insane. Don’t bother coming in here with your facts and evidence that it’s not, because I won’t believe it anyways!  No matter how much you show me, it’s not true!  You’re all liars and fanboys!  Petro is breaking everything in the game, it’s stealing all my steel, 9/11 was an inside job, JFK was shot nine different times, all of them by the Petro. 

/s

Edited by Jcubx
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 2

[CLUMP]
Members
1,404 posts
1,871 battles

What if I told you that the Petropavlovsk isn't OP :Smile_trollface: Says every player that knows it's OP and has one :Smile_popcorn:

• Funny 1

[KRAK]
Members
1,500 posts
16,142 battles

Anyone get Petro through Riga first ? How is Riga ? Just about to get one.

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,794 posts
7,412 battles
26 minutes ago, Ericson38 said:

I did..   Riga, is not a T9 Petro.  Honestly.. Riga was one of my more Misérables grinds... Pretty sure at some point I blew some FXP getting done with it.    I haven't really spent much time in petro yet.. but just messing around in Co-op and a random game or two...  its pretty stout.  Unforgiving though

[K-POP]
Members
4,791 posts
13,162 battles
30 minutes ago, Ericson38 said:

And to give a completely opposite perspective to iRA6E, I actually really enjoyed Riga (and definitely enjoyed it a lot more than Tallinn). Sure it's not a great HE spammer, so those high tier camp-in-the-back random battles mean you're less effective, but when you get into a position to cover a cap and set up some sort of crossfire it starts to give decent results. That being said, all of my random battles in it were in divisions so I could coordinate with one or two other players directly, but unless you get a battle where the entire enemy team on your flank sits back it's still an enjoyable ship.

[STAR]
Members
569 posts
21,312 battles
1 hour ago, Ericson38 said:

Riga has nothing of special, but she is the tankiest tier IX cruiser with Alaska for me.

She can get in positions no other cruiser at the tier can, but unlike Alaska she has an exposed cit.

She gets countered hard by Shikishima that can overmatch her 35mm (I guess they put this plating just to give a role for those 510mm guns), good thing I never met one while grinding her.

But her firepower is lackluster, both HE and AP. I met some scenarios where I couldnt pen through the cit armor of some cruisers like Drake, Des Moines or Stalingrad when they were broad

Edited by Cpt_JM_Nascimento

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,236 posts
12,085 battles
2 hours ago, Jcubx said:

Petro is so broken it’s insane. Don’t bother coming in here with your facts and evidence that it’s not, because I won’t believe it anyways!  No matter how much you show me it’s not true, you’re all liars and fanboys!  Petro is breaking everything in the game, it’s stealing all my steel, 9/11 was an inside job, JFK was shot nine different times, all of them by the Petro. 

/s

That was funny made me laugh after a rough day at work +1

• Cool 1

[SCREW]
Members
431 posts
19,002 battles

Sry, but it is, in fact, a pretty broken ship. I do consider it a problem when a cruiser can out tank a BB, citadel it from ridiculous angles and ranges, and have absolutely no weakness for either of these capabilities. I would rather fight 5 goliaths than even one petro. 

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this