Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SkullCowboy_60

Belfast '43 +200XP missions...

5 comments in this topic

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
693 posts
5,886 battles

So I bought the entry level bundle for the T8 Belfast '43 because reasons. I had a 15% off coupon and some disposable cash and hit the button. <shrug> But here's the punch line. Included is the typical 'get +200% ship XP each sailing for x amount of time' mission. Okidokie. I just noticed that it counts in Randoms, Ranked, Coop and (wait for it) Scenarios. :cap_fainting::Smile_amazed:

[-Y-]
Members
843 posts
61 battles
4 minutes ago, SkullCowboy_60 said:

So I bought the entry level bundle for the T8 Belfast '43 because reasons. I had a 15% off coupon and some disposable cash and hit the button. <shrug> But here's the punch line. Included is the typical 'get +200% ship XP each sailing for x amount of time' mission. Okidokie. I just noticed that it counts in Randoms, Ranked, Coop and (wait for it) Scenarios. :cap_fainting::Smile_amazed:

this is a welcome bonus for those that buy any newly released premiums from the web premium shop. 

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
693 posts
5,886 battles
Just now, hateboat said:

this is a welcome bonus for those that buy any newly released premiums from the web premium shop. 

Agreed. Just waiting for that T8 Scenario I can earn that bonus in.

• Funny 1

[WOLFC]
Members
2,393 posts
10,734 battles
1 hour ago, SkullCowboy_60 said:

It’s the standard description and conditions for all such missions, regardless of tier.

Sign in to follow this