You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Willy55_1955

Unwanted Alpha/Bravo change when launching clan battles

5 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
682 posts
15,887 battles

I have reported this as well as other clans for at least 3 CB seasons. When you launch into a clan battle your 'rating' will change by itself. If I or a clanmate do not catch it in time you start the battle in the wrong rating group. This is extremely annoying, especially if your Bravo launches into an Alpha battle and doesn't manage to win. I hope Happa reads this and tries to get WG to fix this bug.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,446 posts
22,647 battles
57 minutes ago, Willy55_1955 said:

I have reported this as well as other clans for at least 3 CB seasons. When you launch into a clan battle your 'rating' will change by itself. If I or a clanmate do not catch it in time you start the battle in the wrong rating group. This is extremely annoying, especially if your Bravo launches into an Alpha battle and doesn't manage to win. I hope Happa reads this and tries to get WG to fix this bug.

Whenever you switch division commander, it will switch from one group to another....

It is denoted on top of division tab before you hit battle.

• Cool 1

[LANCE]
Members
868 posts
6,497 battles
22 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Whenever you switch division commander, it will switch from one group to another....

We always switch back and forth between the alpha/bravo a couple of times to make sure we start in the correct one if we’ve changed commanders as it is REALLY frustrating if you launch in the wrong “group”

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
682 posts
15,887 battles
1 hour ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

That we know, but it also happens without changing commanders.

[BOMBL]
Members
177 posts
6,477 battles

I can confirm this - we started a Bravo Team game and checked the division was set as was Bravo - however, the result showed it was an Alpha team game!

We checked the division setting after the game again, and it was still set as Bravo - nothing had been changed by us, no commander changes or anything.

Our Bravo team game threw us into an Alpha team match up - which we lost, obviously, and then put the Alpha team into the fight to stay in the league.

As you can imagine, this didnt go down very well:Smile_facepalm:

It has been reported to WG - they are aware of the issue, who knows when this will get fixed.