Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Helstrem

My progress towards complete BB premium lines

6 comments in this topic

[ARS]
Beta Testers
5,541 posts
5,877 battles

BBs.png.2721eb59c985ab8fc4008d4e8108c5a8.png

This table shows my progress towards completing, as much as is possible, complete lines of premium BBs for the four nations that matter most to me.  White are the ships that I have.  Blue are the ships I am working on getting, or are available for purchase at my leisure.  Yellow are the ones that WG needs to do something about as either reward ships or premiums for sale.  I have low hopes for the missing Tier II, III and IV slots to be filled at this point, but maybe we'll get lucky.  The German and British Tier Vs should eventually be added, heaven knows there are enough built in steel and fought options for both.  I imagine some paper or fantasy British Tier IX and German Tier X will eventually be added.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,034 posts
20,716 battles

Missing entry for Florida.

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
798 posts

ARP Kongo class is there on your list, what about ARP Yamato? Also, Ignis Purgatio, Ragnarok, Alabama, Massa B, Alabama ST, Tirpitz, Tirpitz B, Pommern, Scharnhorst, Scharnhorst B, and a partridge in a pear tree.

• Funny 1

Members
837 posts
15,525 battles
7 hours ago, Helstrem said:

I imagine some paper or fantasy British Tier IX and German Tier X will eventually be added.

Surely the German BBs should be receiving an 18 inch armed coal/steel premium ship some time soon - maybe a Grosser Kurfurst sister ship with a 4x2 18 inch set up.

Edited by collisionSpace

[ARS]
Beta Testers
5,541 posts
5,877 battles
Just now, Lert said:

Missing entry for Florida.

I don't have Florida.  Tier VII is covered by California.

Just now, HamAndCheez said:

ARP Kongo class is there on your list, what about ARP Yamato? Also, Ignis Purgatio, Ragnarok, Alabama, Massa B, Alabama ST, Tirpitz, Tirpitz B, Pommern, Scharnhorst, Scharnhorst B, and a partridge in a pear tree.

I have bought one and only one Anime ship, HSF Harekaze.  The Kongos I got for free and as they are the only premium Tier V IJN BBs they will have to do.  I did list Scharnhorst and Pommern.  I don't need the other ships you listed as their slots are covered by ships I do have.

Just now, collisionSpace said:

Surely the German BBs should be receiving an 18 inch armed coal/steel premium ship some time soon - maybe a Grosser Kurfurst sister ship with a 4x2 18 inch set up.

That seems likely, yes.  The question is more about what resource it will cost.

Just now, Wrath_Of_Deadguy said:

Also, don't forget West Virginia '41 and Georgia.

Arizona and Missouri cover those tiers adequately, though I would not object to West Virginia '41 as it is a real ship.

Sign in to follow this