Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sere_Pj

Server Maintenance ?

18 comments in this topic

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
354 posts
9,417 battles

Had to search hard to find out why could not log in this morning until i found this from Turbo buried in the forum. Why can't WG at least advertize Server Maint. ahead of time to all players. It has been down since 05:00am est on my end and is still down at 06:35am est. And it says will not be down long ? Bull Crap.

Desktop_201119_0607.jpg

• Cool 1

[REQ]
Members
20 posts
8,043 battles

I've learned over the years that server maintenance always takes longer than estimated. It's not only down for Warships, but the other Wargaming games as well.

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
354 posts
9,417 battles

Now going on 2 hours for something stated for " not long " come on WG.

Desktop_201119_0607.jpg

• Cool 1

[-PF-]
Members
1 post
2,284 battles

System is asking me to choose a name to play...is this normal when servers undergoing maintenance or has maintenance deleted my account? 

[-GSC-]
Members
19 posts
5,371 battles
2 minutes ago, Amacek said:

System is asking me to choose a name to play...is this normal when servers undergoing maintenance or has maintenance deleted my account? 

it's normal, just be patient 

• Thanks 1

[TX]
Members
19 posts
20,972 battles

Ok, I think it's time for lights (next to the server drop down tab, or such), that's tells us if the server (Live,Pt,TST) is down. Would save everyone alot of time.

• Cool 2

[FLOTR]
Beta Testers
78 posts
21,817 battles

Again another maintenance and they still can't announce it in Game Center, you know that extra software they made us install to run the game and said it was the all-in-one place to get information.

I found it posted at the main portal but should be posted in GC.

• Thanks 1

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
354 posts
9,417 battles

I see it is back up after almost 3 hours for something stated for ( 1 hour ) even though if you checked the server in player support it showed a green light for being up and was not .Desktop_201119_0711.thumb.jpg.b2fc11e85ff97d6f43455d1ed63d0b09.jpg

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,206 posts
22,715 battles
1 hour ago, Sere_Pj said:

I see it is back up after almost 3 hours for something stated for ( 1 hour ) even though if you checked the server in player support it showed a green light for being up and was not .Desktop_201119_0711.thumb.jpg.b2fc11e85ff97d6f43455d1ed63d0b09.jpg

I think Turbo's post stated the server would be up but logins may not work. Originally affected for one hour, then bumped an extra hour. What you see is expected based on Turbo's post.

WG does need to put this info on the launcher so we see it when starting the game.

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,789 posts
10,834 battles

Ahoy Fleet!

Apologies for the inconvenience. Sometimes our damage control team has to employ fixes during off-hours when the server population is at its lowest.

While players already logged in weren't affected, those trying to log in weren't able to which is why we had to put up the notification.

On rare occasions, the amount of time required tends to extend beyond the window and we do apologize for this.

Currently, the server is up and online! If you're still having problems logging in, shoot a ticket over to the Support team and they will be able to assist you!

#anchorsaweigh

Sign in to follow this