Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
YODAKILLUIDID

NO CV BUTTON & RADAR 4 THE SHIP THAT USES IT ONLY

7 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
24,307 battles

HELLO PEOPLE.

As a dd player i feel the game has been ruined for myself when the new cv's came out.

Not only that radar should be for the ship that uses it only.

Why cv button..how many times have you wasted your time waiting for cv's go before you go into a game.only to get into the game and cv be there.

I feel as a paying customer that they should listen to us.

For all those that like cv have your own game ie random with cv's or random without cv's let us choose not force on us!

I think they should send a e mail to every customer saying would you like a no cv button.I bet over 75% people agree with me.

and why i am ranting radar should not be shared by all radar should be for the radar ship only.DD player a cant get to a cap with out being destroyed by the op rocket planes but when they get there 3 continuis radar from the whole team..its not enjoyable and we hate it and thats why people are leaving the game

Get it fixed  i will not spend one more pence until the cv's are fixed there a joke. or as we all call them now dd killers 

• Thanks 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 5

[WOLF5]
Members
84 posts
2,881 battles
3 hours ago, YODAKILLUIDID said:

As a dd player i feel the game has been ruined for myself when the new cv's came out.

Not only that radar should be for the ship that uses it only.

When I initially read this, I thought there was a new CV that had radar.  Can't wait for Wargaming to make that a reality AHAHAHHAHAAHHAhahahaakillmenowpls.....

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,751 posts
4,272 battles
1 hour ago, KamiYanTouma said:

When I initially read this, I thought there was a new CV that had radar.  Can't wait for Wargaming to make that a reality AHAHAHHAHAAHHAhahahaakillmenowpls.....

Don't give them any ideas

[G-O-W]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,433 posts
16,015 battles

Well, Couple of things: There is not going to be a 'no-CV button'. Demanding one is beyond the scope of the public Forum for this reason alone. As for the 'radar for the equipped ship only', who knows. There have been a couple of times this has been address by the Devs, and it seems that Radar was intentionally designed to allow for providing spotting for friendly ships, though that function has been modified so the visibility is not instant.

I'm going to close this thread, as the premise of it is not likely to create a constructive dialogue.  You can always submit your ideas to developers via the Reddit. 

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1