Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Devorakman

Clan battles

5 comments in this topic

[LANCE]
Members
859 posts
6,466 battles
20 minutes ago, Devorakman said:

if my mid storm clan could NOT be matched vs hurricaine and typhoons, that'd be great.

Could be you were playing bravo teams. They will still show as hurricane/typhoon teams if their alpha team is in those leagues.

We were mid gale league last Wednesday or Thursday and played nothing but Storm teams although we did play 2 hurricane teams. We did make it to the “struggle” to get into Storm and the next night made it into Storm league

Members
45 posts
On 11/18/2020 at 9:56 PM, Devorakman said:

if my mid storm clan could NOT be matched vs hurricaine and typhoons, that'd be great.

This is probably due to a few of factors:

First is that we are now in a holiday season, and people would rather spend time getting ready for Thanksgiving here in the US, and also Christmas coming up in a few weeks. So right now there is less incentive for people to spend their time gaming.

Second is that we once again have two major player events happening together: Clan Battle, and Key Battle. I have found KB rather fun, and can understand why people would rather play that mode than CB, especially if they are trying to stock up on credits and camo.

Third is the new rewards system. There are many, myself included, who do not like the new 3 win system to earn steel. The rewards might not have been smaller with the old 1 win system but mentally it felt more rewarding because you got something for every win. Since this new system feels less rewarding, the more casual clans have less investment in CB.

Fourth is also that before this CB season, WG concluded an investigation into clans sharing their accounts with each other to farm steel. A struggling clan shares info and a more skilled clan plays their accounts for them. This resulted in clans being canned and their steel deleted. This has also likely resulted in a reduced player base for CB.

There are also a few other game related issues that have driven others away, excessive amounts of totally not op USSR cruisers, intro of CVs into the game mode (personally I didn't mind), old favorites not being as useful anymore, ect. It would be nice to see these addressed so more players would be attracted.

Sign in to follow this