Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Premium Shop: Belfast '43

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

6,988
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,024 posts
14,412 battles

Get your own British light cruiser with a wide variety of consumables!


Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
141
[BEA5T]
[BEA5T]
Members
450 posts
15,860 battles

If you have the old one... dont go for the new...   I was disappointed to say the least...  So now I have a tier 7 ship that was moved up a tier but only gained Torpedo launchers has the same guns with longer reloads and less consumable smoke capabilities ...  Thanks WOWS !

  

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
28 posts
20 battles

Amazing how the Warships "news" network feels more and more like the Warships sales network every time I log into the game and see the notification indicating new "news" to read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
364
[CRF]
Members
869 posts
8,505 battles
4 hours ago, Noworriesderpy1 said:

If you have the old one... dont go for the new...   I was disappointed to say the least...  So now I have a tier 7 ship that was moved up a tier but only gained Torpedo launchers has the same guns with longer reloads and less consumable smoke capabilities ...  Thanks WOWS !

  

Hm, torp addition and another 2700 HP makes the Belfast go up a Tier, and loose fire rate and some of her smoke capabilities.  Oh yea - she gains another secondary turret on each side.  Don't see the logic at all - definitely a Buyer Beware situation.  Perfectly happy with my earlier version thank you.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
224
[AZUR1]
Members
160 posts
4,128 battles

TBH, a pay-to-lose ship

 

A downgrade version of old Belfast with a increased tire

Edited by Lancelot0001
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[BTLST]
Members
663 posts
10,438 battles

OK!  But if you do not have the old Belfast IS this a Good Buy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,266
[RLGN]
Members
14,910 posts
26,428 battles
22 hours ago, BringTruthToYou said:

Amazing how the Warships "news" network feels more and more like the Warships sales network every time I log into the game and see the notification indicating new "news" to read.

I don’t blame Hapa, he’s just the messenger.

19 hours ago, sonoasailor said:

Hm, torp addition and another 2700 HP makes the Belfast go up a Tier, and loose fire rate and some of her smoke capabilities.  Oh yea - she gains another secondary turret on each side.  Don't see the logic at all - definitely a Buyer Beware situation.  Perfectly happy with my earlier version thank you.

Same here.

3 hours ago, dbw86 said:

OK!  But if you do not have the old Belfast IS this a Good Buy?

If you’re good at playing squishy Tier-8 cruisers, especially if you’re bottom tier in a Tier 10 game?

Then; a firm possibility of a definite maybe?

As a collection piece; hey, go for it.

I can’t comment on whether or not it’s playable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,429 posts
6,898 battles

The Belfast 43 Smoke duration sucks way too short.  Just played it and I ran out of the smoke radius and I was hardly crawling!   The Old Belfast smoke lasts longer. Save your $43 bucks...

Also let me add.. NO HEAL either. 

Edited by dionkraft
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36
[ALS]
Members
111 posts
9,423 battles
4 hours ago, dbw86 said:

OK!  But if you do not have the old Belfast IS this a Good Buy?

No.  She is a T-7 ship playing at T-8.  Maybe if they moved her back to T-7, but unless they speed up her firing, giver her some armor and make her for T-8 you will die fast.  I have had team mates give away my position due to hate, other teams that just will not support you.  So ... for now, save your cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[AWP]
Members
39 posts
7,745 battles

This is one of the worst ship experiences I have had in this game. The Matchmaking and short burst smoke make this ship nearly unplayable. I completely regret buying this waste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×