You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Premium Shop: Belfast '43

16 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,024 posts
14,412 battles

Get your own British light cruiser with a wide variety of consumables!

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1

[BEA5T]
[BEA5T]
Members
450 posts
15,860 battles

If you have the old one... dont go for the new...   I was disappointed to say the least...  So now I have a tier 7 ship that was moved up a tier but only gained Torpedo launchers has the same guns with longer reloads and less consumable smoke capabilities ...  Thanks WOWS !

• Cool 3

Members
28 posts
20 battles

Amazing how the Warships "news" network feels more and more like the Warships sales network every time I log into the game and see the notification indicating new "news" to read.

[CRF]
Members
869 posts
8,505 battles
4 hours ago, Noworriesderpy1 said:

If you have the old one... dont go for the new...   I was disappointed to say the least...  So now I have a tier 7 ship that was moved up a tier but only gained Torpedo launchers has the same guns with longer reloads and less consumable smoke capabilities ...  Thanks WOWS !

Hm, torp addition and another 2700 HP makes the Belfast go up a Tier, and loose fire rate and some of her smoke capabilities.  Oh yea - she gains another secondary turret on each side.  Don't see the logic at all - definitely a Buyer Beware situation.  Perfectly happy with my earlier version thank you.

• Cool 2

[AZUR1]
Members
160 posts
4,128 battles

TBH, a pay-to-lose ship

A downgrade version of old Belfast with a increased tire

Edited by Lancelot0001
  • Cool 1

[BTLST]
Members
663 posts
10,438 battles

OK!  But if you do not have the old Belfast IS this a Good Buy?

[RLGN]
Members
14,910 posts
26,428 battles
22 hours ago, BringTruthToYou said:

Amazing how the Warships "news" network feels more and more like the Warships sales network every time I log into the game and see the notification indicating new "news" to read.

I don’t blame Hapa, he’s just the messenger.

19 hours ago, sonoasailor said:

Hm, torp addition and another 2700 HP makes the Belfast go up a Tier, and loose fire rate and some of her smoke capabilities.  Oh yea - she gains another secondary turret on each side.  Don't see the logic at all - definitely a Buyer Beware situation.  Perfectly happy with my earlier version thank you.

Same here.

3 hours ago, dbw86 said:

If you’re good at playing squishy Tier-8 cruisers, especially if you’re bottom tier in a Tier 10 game?

Then; a firm possibility of a definite maybe?

As a collection piece; hey, go for it.

I can’t comment on whether or not it’s playable.

Members
3,429 posts
6,898 battles

The Belfast 43 Smoke duration sucks way too short.  Just played it and I ran out of the smoke radius and I was hardly crawling!   The Old Belfast smoke lasts longer. Save your $43 bucks...

Also let me add.. NO HEAL either. 

Edited by dionkraft
  • Cool 1

[ALS]
Members
111 posts
9,423 battles
4 hours ago, dbw86 said:

No.  She is a T-7 ship playing at T-8.  Maybe if they moved her back to T-7, but unless they speed up her firing, giver her some armor and make her for T-8 you will die fast.  I have had team mates give away my position due to hate, other teams that just will not support you.  So ... for now, save your cash.

[AWP]
Members
39 posts
7,745 battles

This is one of the worst ship experiences I have had in this game. The Matchmaking and short burst smoke make this ship nearly unplayable. I completely regret buying this waste.