You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
9TenSix2Eight

This Game.

12 comments in this topic

[ANKER]
Members
374 posts
6,442 battles

:cap_yes: i got a question if 2 vs 2 cvs  are  possible ..what  will happen  when we add BBs or  cruiser with torp  planes too?  So basically its  gonna be like this..2  vs  3 Cvs or   make  it  6  vs  6   cVs so it would be fun..just planes flying around:cap_rambo: Who ever did make this idea  WG  did a   good job...Very very  fun  for player  base :cap_haloween:

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.11.06 - 14.39.31.09.png

Edited by 9TenSix2Eight

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,191 posts
14,756 battles

Two vs two CV's are only common with the tier 4 CV's. Yes they can and do happen with the other tiers but are far less common. I cannot say much but you can read the development blog to see what they currently look like.

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/84

[NSEW]
Members
2,115 posts
11,366 battles

Just came out of a 4 CV game.  It seems to be quite the frequent occurrence during less busy hours.

[WW2]
Members
471 posts
8,058 battles
2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Two vs two CV's are only common with the tier 4 CV's. Yes they can and do happen with the other tiers but are far less common. I cannot say much but you can read the development blog to see what they currently look like.

They are very common from 3am to 6am est. Was in a 2 vs 2 tier 10 cv 8 v 8 overall epicenter match the other night. That was fun...:etc_swear:

[ANKER]
Members
374 posts
6,442 battles
57 minutes ago, Darmokattenagra said:

They are very common from 3am to 6am est. Was in a 2 vs 2 tier 10 cv 8 v 8 overall epicenter match the other night. That was fun...:etc_swear:

true to that  :crab:

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,352 battles
6 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Maybe for you but it's quite common for me to see them. Play six games the other day and had two 2 V 2. 

Common or not, there's simply no excuse for that. At any normal company with any kind of customer orientation this problem would have been fixed a long time ago.

Edited by Taichunger
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,191 posts
14,756 battles
10 hours ago, Darmokattenagra said:

That is off hours when queue dumps are common.

[SALVO]
Members
5,359 posts
4,575 battles
15 hours ago, 9TenSix2Eight said:

:cap_yes: i got a question if 2 vs 2 cvs  are  possible ..what  will happen  when we add BBs or  cruiser with torp  planes too?  So basically its  gonna be like this..2  vs  3 Cvs or   make  it  6  vs  6   cVs so it would be fun..just planes flying around:cap_rambo: Who ever did make this idea  WG  did a   good job...Very very  fun  for player  base :cap_haloween:

Psst... wait for a 3 man Ise/Tone Div... vs no CV... then you can have even more fun and balanced games

• Haha 2

[ANKER]
Members
374 posts
6,442 battles
7 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Psst... wait for a 3 man Ise/Tone Div... vs no CV... then you can have even more fun and balanced games

:crab: omg bro ...hahaha

[WOLFG]
Members
30,780 posts
9,354 battles
On 11/6/2020 at 2:44 AM, GrayPanther2018 said:

With the Ise it was a 2 vs 2.5 CV match.

Somewhat offset by the fact that the other team got a whole Fuso lol.

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,314 posts
On 11/6/2020 at 1:02 AM, BrushWolf said:

IDK I see at least 1 a day min. depending on how many battles i play , and not talking queue dumps. Some days see more 4 CV matches than no CV .

Dam just noticed I'm not an ensign anymore lol.

Edited by bosco1111